Turbo time for my b18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the only reason to drop below 9.0 is if you wanna run balla balla boost, like 2 bar or more.

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Jun 9 2004, 08:00 AM
Does anyone know what the stock compression is for a 95 b18b?

hello and welcome to our reference section.

alright so Im getting the parts down so far: t3/t4 turbo, 550 or better injectors, uberdata, IB turbo manifold, hks bov.

Still need a good recommendation on: wastegate and intercoolor

On the IC which one would mount to my 95 integra with out cutting? Which one is the best bang for the buck?

Full-Race, I think offers theres in 2 sizes: 20" x 8" x 3" or
20" x 11" x 3" and use PWR or Garret tube and fin cores

Spearco, has intercoolers that range in size (the size of the core and from endtank to endtank) and flow rate. I'm using a Spearco intercooler but I had to hack my front bumper a bit.

PWR, you'll have to check on the sizes they offer.

GReddy offers the Type 24 and Type 31 intercoolers, I forget which one is bigger but I think it's the Type 31.

Apex'i, I'm not really sure you'll have to check up on that one also as well as the HKS.

As for best bang for your buck I would look into one of these 3: Full-Race, Spearco and PWR. Do a little research though see what other people think as well, these are just my opinions. Also some cores/fins are different in some intercoolers than others.

most people are running 9.3:1 to 9.8:1 cr on a boosted engine as stated above..

you can get skirt coated Wiseco pistons part# K542M81 and a good set of Eagle or Carrillo rods to work quite nicely in your sleeved block to get you started.. if you are going to do it right.. and build the engine first.

Or put your turbo on the stock engine and make 320whp and keep your fingers crossed for the summer.. as long as the combination is tuned correctly.

Back