1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

turbo time

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by vtecsir1, Aug 28, 2006.

1. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

items i have

volvo tdo4hl 15g excellent condition
    intercooler from a saab
    all piping needed including downpipe
    my setup is just a stock lsvtec with stock pistons(gsr head)

so i know this isnt the biggest turbo but i think it will be fun to get it setup and eventually if i want i can upgrade. im really not concerned with how much power i make but if its over 200whp that would be gratifying. i dont have to pay for welding or any of the fab work since i will do that with my friend so costs are almost free to this point.

what do you guys suggest? im leaving the stock wastegate and psi alone but will add a blowoff valve, b series log manifold, missing link maybe? some of these things im not really sure about. i have been trying to catch up on my turbo knowledge but have always just been into na so any help with this would great.

i have a chipped p28 so i was thinking maybe get a basemap from phearable.net again for a turbo setup since i hear fmu's are really shitty. bigger injectors?

again any help i would appreciate.

2. greygoose

greygoose Junior Member

I think phearable does crome too you might want to look into crome pro to see if thats something you would like for fuel management system.

3. ccfab

ccfab Member

im having a huge sale starting fri sept 1st on manifolds cough cough

haha

4. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

do you have a website?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted