Turbo ZC!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You could have made that kit easily by just using your exhisting/someones 4-1 top portion header, then adapter plate, then 14b mistu turbo with o2 housing. Starion intercooler, your own plumbing with mitsu BOV.

But, have fun with it. Not sure what a ZC would run on 8psi, I am assuming 150-160whp with the jZC and small turbo.

Milan

Ok I don't make turbo kits. I had a pal that done that and it sucks ass. His turbo would not work most of the time! And when it did his car would run so hot he could just drive it at night. THAT IS POS!!!!

damn bro you got ripped, all it sounds like that guy sold you was a collection of parts around his garage, he didnt even give you an intercooler, and plus your installing it yourself. teh dude that sold that to you sounds like an idiot, he has a picture of a boosted dpfi d15b, and is talking about how he ran 25 pounds of boost on a stock HF motor, he sounds like a moron. im putting together a kit for my hatch and im almost done and ive only speant $300 so far, all i need is charge pipes, and they are only $30 from Jc whitney, plus i have an intercooler.

Originally posted by delsolty@Jul 20 2003, 09:02 PM
Ok I don't make turbo kits. I had a pal that done that and it sucks ass. His turbo would not work most of the time! And when it did his car would run so hot he could just drive it at night. THAT IS POS!!!!

what do you think you got buddy

Well I got the money! SO when my shit is working and you are fucking sitting on side of the road looking like a dumbass that is ok!

look dont get mad that you got ripped, it happens, and please dont compare that morons homemade pile of shit to my turbo kits, i could shit in a box and send it to you and it would be better.

dam yo! you could done all that for under 200. deeeam. 25psi? on a stock hf? what a moron. you could probably hit low 15's. at least get an intercooler.

I would not say he got riped hes getting what he wanted as long as everythings there it will end up making his car a turbo car as far as power it wont make very much but it will be better then nothing if he can get his fuel setup right

if he went to all the pick and pull yards and found the parts himself he could have saved like 500-600 bucks but then again he would have to spend the time looking for the parts

I would just worry about the turbo since its used make sure theres not to much play

as far as 1/4 mile times thats all up to you and if you get the turbo running good
you should beable to break into the 14s with it if youre a good driver as with having the right fuel mix

ZC motor has what 120-130hp? so I would figure it to run with B16s once its turboed just watch out for the engines heat!!! I would put a 2 core radiator on it just for extra help

Yeah man, there is no way he ran all that boost on a stock HF. At least you got a turbo, right?

In the write up it states that the Bosch BOV ran with what over 25 psi, and according to some info that BOV should literally blow the fuck up under that much pressure.

Hey, I don't want to ruin your parade but honestly you got a pieced together kit whick if you knew shit from dick you would know that you could have did that yourself and saved money. I am not saying put together a pos kit, if you do it rigth then everything should be fine. Mitsu parts alone take dsm's into the 12's which you won't be anywhere near. So fucking chill........

Milan

You know what, judging from your ignorance I am happy that you did in fact get ripeed off. Good for you. I hope you do drive past me one day with all your clamps fucking leaking and oil return line dripping.

Milan

if you haven't paid him yet, don't.
take the bad feedback.

you are getting ass raped on that auction. hard.

shit, i'll sell you the same thing for 500. lol

Back