Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
:huh: Check out this monster of a freaking Taurus...although I don't think the Lightning was trying and the Corvette probably didn't have an LS6 swap seeing as how it's only 50 hp difference from an LS1... doesn't matter he walked em both, including another supercharged Taurus SHO.

I would like to see some real dyno sheets instead of taking their words for it though.

Turbo SHO

damn that civic in the 2nd vid launched like a mutha!!! looked like a faster run than a 13.8 though...oh well..still sounded sick .....um um good!

both vids were great...

but i never knew you could get the much horse power out of a shity taurus

both vids sucked, i don't know what you guys are talking about. who cares it a taurus is fast? it's still ugly as shit.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 29 2004, 12:41 PM
bith vids sucked, i don't know what you guys are talking about. who cares it a taurus is fast? it's still ugly as shit.

ugly or not, it'd probably walk your ass through the 1/4 by a couple of hours. :p
Any car that can do that can hold it's own against a car that's a 13 second car stock (corvette), is fast....doesn't matter what the hell it looks like to me.

Where I live, there was a whole crew of white taurus SHO's. They were all ugly and all dudes about 16 with their moms car crusing.

I saw one race and then got pulled over and the car was towed. I remember seeing the guys walking away from the car with their heads down.

SHO = :thumbsdown: :yuck:

I have seen a moded SHO actually two of them and they are not fast. Also they break easy, typical ford. I saw an 89 Z28 beat a SHO then I beat the Z28 in the sol and my car is slow!

i sorta agree- the SHO is no speed demon, but for a taurus, with that yamaha motor, a 15.2 in a stock SHO isn't that bad for an early nineties family car- plus they have a cult-like following with plenty of mods available for those who want to pay

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 29 2004, 01:08 PM-->
90 accord
@Jan 29 2004, 12:41 PM
bith vids sucked, i don't know what you guys are talking about. who cares it a taurus is fast? it's still ugly as shit.

ugly or not, it'd probably walk your ass through the 1/4 by a couple of hours. :p
Any car that can do that can hold it's own against a car that's a 13 second car stock (corvette), is fast....doesn't matter what the hell it looks like to me.

i really don't care if they can take me(taurus). i have to atleast look good while driving, and, well, those tauruses don't.

on a side note- my old boss had a SHO, cost him like $300 to get teh spark plugs changed, as they are really inexessible..

What a bunch of retards, they couldn't honk instead of looking directly at each other while going 40? The 3-honk GO is the best way to highway race, if its got to be done of course. :ph34r:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 29 2004, 01:08 PM-->
90 accord
@Jan 29 2004, 12:41 PM

:ditto: i have seen the lightning run 13's stock

:concur: with 90 accord- i'd rather be slower and look damn good cruising, than be driving a grandpa-mobile on crystal meth

SHO is a decent shit ass sleeper, good friend had one way back, robocop sytle taurus, had good pick up but thats about it, still ugly as fuck

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Jan 29 2004, 04:28 PM
:concur: with 90 accord- i'd rather be slower and look damn good cruising, than be driving a grandpa-mobile on crystal meth

I'm the opposite. :)

I'd much rather drive a falling apart rusted frame with 800hp than a slower showy car any day. :)

Back