turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BoostedSol

I was wondering what internals i should go, i just got a greddy turbo kit for my sol, and if i need injectors and fuel pump and stuff like that, please let me know.

Did any injectors come with the kit or better yet what came with the kit sir? You have to tell us what parts you have already and what are your horse power goals to tell you what extra parts you might or might need sir.

I got the Greddy stage one kit, it came with turbo, piping, intake, emanage, i dont think injecotrs came with it, i got a turbo smart blow off valve, and a booste guage, im just concerned about the bottom end of my d, it has 272000km but the guy said the bottom end can handle around 220whp

yout block will be fine, so long as you ebay the emanage and pick up a real tuning solution.

I thought Greddy emanage was really good?? do you think i will pop it at 6 psi? d16 z6 93, or should i start saving for a forged bottom end? im hopeing if i do that i can run 15-16 psi and hit 250whp, or can i just leave the bottom end stock and just drive it for a while with it not popping?

you can run stock with emanage, but b is right...get a real tuning platform...emanage has limited growth potential and its just a fancy hack.

But how long do you think i can run my stock motor at six psi before something goes wrong??

thats like asking "how long can i drive my car without insurance before i get into a wreck" emanage is a "good enough" system, but why not be safe rather than sorry.

Too big eh? i just figued it would be a moderate one with the stage one.

i think he replied to the wrong thread... lol
the greddy kit's turbo is tiny. you'll be fine.

but the emanage is a "piggy back" system.

if you want true safety - and with it, true power - you need to look into a boost chip solution, such as < C R O M E >

b is right, i thought this was a different thread, post deleted.

I dont know why i didnt say this before, but look into edelbrock's kit. It really rocks. If your engine is stock, the fuel management also works really well, it is basically a bolt on turbo system that works extremely well on stock engines. It comes with a GT28RS turbo (really nice) so if you build your engine, the only thing you need to upgrade as far as the turbo system goes is the injectors and fuel management.

Last edited:
Back