turboed 95...atleast it was :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

well for the hell of it (and waste of money) orderd a turbo kit off ebay for my95 f22,everything was included and after a couple days of tinkering got it installed,my uncle owns a garage so that was the biggest help ,ran 8 psi..which proved to much on a car with 270000 km's...but anyway i had my fun for about a week...and the auto tranny let me down...combined with a heavy foot and a few worn out tires it was a great time haha..so im just gonna sell it all piece by piece...the reason i kept this car after i bought my truck was to give er shit and have a bit of fun with her and iv done that over last few months anyway guys this is the end of Honda for me,thanks to everyone for their help

Attachments

• turb.jpg
    turb.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 676
You say auto tranny but I see a clutch master cylinder??? haha By the way, if it just needs a tranny why are you parting it out? If it just needs a tranny I guarantee you that someone here would buy it and just put a transmission in. Or are you saying the motor is blown too?

that pic is not my car...its just wat the kit looks like closest i could find (my cam is broke) motor still runs but has alot of km's ...i dont wanna bother anymore i got a new truck and ill put the part money from my car into that..a buddy of mine has a 94 and hes lookin to get most stuff off me...i have no interst in shipping stuff...nearest post office is 50 miles away..everything seem to bolt up fine...i wasnt there for the whole install...said he had to modify something cant remeber now, to make it fit good and the intercooler pipe took a bit of screwing around belive it was unversial or sumtin, and had to make a homemade downpipe...just traced the gasket on some 1/4 plate and welded the pipe on to it..seemed alright:D..it was all very ghettofabbed

lets just say it didnt fit as good as a brand name kit would..and the turbo manifold looked very cheaply made...just the old cast iron one

no iv been talkin bout this for ages and finnaly did it..just letting u guys no..as well i just thanked everyone for their help and that i wont be here anymore im done with honda..anyway thanks guys..keep up the great work:D

Back