turboed 99 si b18c 1/4 mile?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b20ed

This guy i know is talking like hes the king of the road with his turboed 99 si with a gsr motor. What do you guys think he will run in the 1/4 mile? Hes got a Greddy FMIC, Exhuast and oter basic mods?

imo i think that since the si is kind of heavy and only basic mods are done i would say low 13's high 12's. Dont hate me if i m wrong i m just guessing. I knew a friend that hade a 93 turboed b18c and it was built and he ran 11.94 so that is my .02

:blink: just a question, why drop in a b18c when the b16a2 is a damn good platform to work with already? :hmm:

Tell your friend that he'll never win if he isn't JDm tIzzLe, y0! He needs a Spoon engine, a T-66 turbo, and a MoTeC system exhaust! He'll be tha tizzle fo shizzle, nizzle!

stock internals and street tires, and his first trip with a turbo ride,

I would guesstimate- somewhere in the 14's at a mid to low 13second trap speed.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 19 2004, 07:41 AM
:blink: just a question, why drop in a b18c when the b16a2 is a damn good platform to work with already? :hmm:

alot of times it is that little bit more of torque

look if your going to ask a question like this be ready for bs posts.

he could be running fast or slow or whatever.

your friend won't hit 9's don't think that is possible i know a guy fully modded with t-3 t-4 turbo set up including nos and he only ran 12.1 12.0

95 civic hatchback
gs-r motor 1.8

like metioned above, could be anything from 20's to 12's,,,way to many variables to take into consideration.

tell him to take it to the track and fine out, best option.

Back