TurboEDIT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

I know some of you might see this on the "spoon ECU" thread. But, I know that some people have already viewed it, and they wont go back to that thread. So, here is what I'm telling everyone about.

Its called turboEDIT. Its a tuning program that is linked between your ecu and a laptop. It incorperates Independent Windowing, Regional Scaling, Map Edit Functions, Advanced Mode Editing, Map Import/Export, Fuel Multiplier Edit, Auto-Detection of Fuel Multipliers, Datalogging, 3D Fuel and Ignition Map View, Boost Retard, Real Time Programming, MAP Scalar editing, and much more. And the best part about it is the cost. IT'S FREE!!! But you do have to spend a little bit of money to get an adapter installed. It's like $70 so dont worry.

So I would like someone worth a damn at cars and tuning to check it out, and see if it is worth trying.

Here's a link http://www.turboedit.org

If you have any questions, talk to turboef9 on homemadeturbo.com. He is one of the moderators. His name is Jason and he created the program.

I'm using it for my supercharger setup and I already have it running my 450cc injectors. I think it is a great program and is comparative to zdyne or hondata. I would definitely recommend it. What do you mean by an adaptor that cost 70 dollars? All I needed was a 29c256 flash chip and a 28 pin socket. Are you talking about an EPROM burner, because you will need that.

the creator, when i talked to him said that he can install a link, similar to a modem cable directly into the ecu, so everything can be change at anythime aslong as you have a laptop.

It is called a Rom emulator and is used primarily for tuning. Then once the final map is set, you burn it on a ROM and install it in the ECU. I am a proponent of these free ECU thing software packages. Most work quite well and it is about damn time for another option besides Hon**ta.

Back