turboimport

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

email sales@hondapitstop.com and talk to bruce. he's just a drop shipper, but hes on a mailing list i'm on, and i got mine through him in under a week, and i paid less than asmallsol did... he hooked me up though... probably can't do the same price for you... i dunno. can't hurt to send an email over.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 10 2005, 05:37 AM
email sales@hondapitstop.com and talk to bruce. he's just a drop shipper, but hes on a mailing list i'm on, and i got mine through him in under a week, and i paid less than asmallsol did... he hooked me up though... probably can't do the same price for you... i dunno. can't hurt to send an email over.
[post=538265]Quoted post[/post]​

Everyone hooks you up. If you buy something you get it XXX cheaper then the next consumer because you got teh h000k up or some thing.

Thanks B, I'll drop him a line and see what he can do since I "know" you. ;)

i just ordered my exmag from that guy in the first post link (1pm). I emailed him last night (recieved email at 10am) and he said he had only one left in stock for a 96 civic coupe, hope you dont have a 96+ coupe... cuz im positive i ordered the last one.

dont order from titan. i ordered from them about 2.5 weeks ago, my card was declined (cant spend over 500 at one time on it, i forgot) and they didnt tell me til i emailed them a week later cuz i didnt get anything. so i ordered it again using a different card and it went thru, they told me that when they send you the invoice (via email) your item is being shipped... well i went to cali and came back to no exhuast. they didnt tell me that it was back ordered till i emailed them. just a huge hassle, its not TOTALLY their fault, cuz who the hell is going to email all the customers and tell them, waste of time. anywho, rsr is on back order (according to sean, online sales guy) and will take two weeks....minimum.

ok So tha guy bruce replied, but he couldn't help me in a break, because I'm not his main squeeze like Brian is :p

hopup racing is checking their inventory as we speak. They have it for 509.00 , and I just e-mailed driftspeed.com to ask them for a shipping price.

So should I worry about www.hopupracing.com ?
Or should I gamble with driftspeed?

I'm scared :(

dude, bruce quoted you for 515 shipped.... why you are still looking is beyond me. you're talking 10 bucks...

Back