turbomirage's new type r computer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by driverunknown@Apr 28 2004, 10:12 PM
--You didn't say which motherboard you got mirage. And pc 2700 can be run with motherboards that support it.

the memory came with the "box" :) the mainboard is an elitegroup L4VXA2.

jeffie - im in love with this creative card. its TONS better than my old live card that wasnt digital. paired with my boston acoustics speakers and sub it sounds very nice. im pretty sure the hdd is 8mb buffer.

cori- nice chop. boost should serve me well. :lol: its a tiny turbo so i doubt there is any lag.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Apr 28 2004, 08:12 PM
--You didn't say which motherboard you got mirage. And pc 2700 can be run with motherboards that support it. My asus has a p4 2.8 ht and I can run 2700 if I choose to, but I'm running 512 mb of 3200 ram though(dual channel of course).

yeah it depends on your motherboard and processor. you can run pc3200 if your 2.8 processor has an 800fsb and the MB supports DDR400.

some 800fsb 2.8's have to run pc2700 if they are on a chitty MB that doesnt support DDR400.

if you have a 533fsb 2.8 then you have to use pc2700 no matter what.

OK i was worried. I have the 800 fsb, and the motherboard supports the ddr 400. Thnx!

i still like this one.

main.jpg

Panel Configuration
Ultra-Speedâ„¢ Display Technology
4 x 23" TFT Panel
1600 x 1200 Pixels
0.264mm/dp

Technologies
Double anti-glare hard coat
ContrastPlus UV-668 filtering
Double-depth anti-aliasing hardware filtering
Dynamic Phase-Timing Circuitry (DPTC)
R-G-B auto-geometry sensing color correction
FFR-type CR-Lamp Tubes
All-aluminum

Cooling
Ultra-high performance air duct design and FreeFlowâ„¢ Cooling Architecture

Brightness
350 cd/m2

Contrast Ratio
800:1

Response Time
15ms(Tr+Tf)

Dimensions
LxWxH 94.10" x 2.48" x 23.26"

Weight (approx.)
108lbs.

Temperature:
32° to 104° F

Humidity:
10% to 95% non-condensing

other options

+Detachable Feet
+Wall Mountable
+TouchScreen Functionality

price

$17999.99

i still like this one.

main.jpg

Panel Configuration
Ultra-Speedâ„¢ Display Technology
4 x 23" TFT Panel
1600 x 1200 Pixels
0.264mm/dp

Technologies
Double anti-glare hard coat
ContrastPlus UV-668 filtering
Double-depth anti-aliasing hardware filtering
Dynamic Phase-Timing Circuitry (DPTC)
R-G-B auto-geometry sensing color correction
FFR-type CR-Lamp Tubes
All-aluminum

Cooling
Ultra-high performance air duct design and FreeFlowâ„¢ Cooling Architecture

Brightness
350 cd/m2

Contrast Ratio
800:1

Response Time
15ms(Tr+Tf)

Dimensions
LxWxH 94.10" x 2.48" x 23.26"

Weight (approx.)
108lbs.

Temperature:
32° to 104° F

Humidity:
10% to 95% non-condensing

other options

+Detachable Feet
+Wall Mountable
+TouchScreen Functionality

price

$17999.99
18 grand?!?!?!!?!? Sorry, that's kind of a rip. The sixer only costs 5 grand. Also it sucks to have an even number of screens, especially if you game. Think about it... look at the dead center, what do you see? A black line. Dunno about you, but I don't want my crosshairs and the guy I'm trying to gib split down the middle.

"I live my life a 1/4 screen at a time"................. :D

dear god. lol. i once saw lights like that on my pc, shortly there after i returned to the room witha fire extinguisher to end my computer desks suffering, seeing as how my computer felt the need to share. lol. o well.

that monitor is made by "L" and as you can see its not a multi monitor, its setup as one really big monitor.

they kinda...re-wrote windows XP so that its really wide and has realtime HDD monitoring on your start bar.

they know their stuff.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 2 2004, 11:14 PM
that monitor is made by "L" and as you can see its not a multi monitor, its setup as one really big monitor.

they kinda...re-wrote windows XP so that its really wide and has realtime HDD monitoring on your start bar.

they know their stuff.

Sorry dude, it doesn't work that way. It's four LCDs. on their Architecture page they recommend the Matrox QID and several other quad head video cards. They also state this:

the connection flexibility of up to 4 computers running each panel or a single computer driving all 4 panels simultaneously

Can't do that piping the whole thing through a single VGA cable.

As for rewriting XP, all multi monitor video cards do that... it's part of their driver setup. Along those lines, realtime hard drive monitoring isn't that big a deal. Hell, I've got realtime IRQ monitoring going.

It's a beautiful display, but that price turns me away for lesser expensive flat panels that I can custom to get the same thing.

Back