turbo's and injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsTec

civic525whp
can some one break down for me how turbo's and injectors are rated that's the next step in my project and i'm confused by the ratings of turbo's and injectors i'm planning on going huge my motor's built like a brick shit house....

Okaye, than you need to consult your tuner for further information. A setup like that will require a very large turbo and a very built engine. Expect to use more than one fuel pump and 1000cc injectors, at the least.

no worry's....i'm not a complete tool i'm doing my intake mani throttle body fuel rail and injectors in a couple weeks along w/ a hondata spacer/gasket...hondata s300 next month turbo and intercooler to follow i'm just clueless on how the ratings go on injectors and turbos...if you follow

alright now by large what size turbo is that, that's my question...ur right about injector size i found an injector calculator

i have all fordged internals and titanium valve train....head studs lsd trans the whole nine

Back