turbos for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this turbo is off a rx7 turbo 2 car it is mint has alllines atacheted to it200 picked up 250 shipped anywhere
2131285_37.jpg

2131285_38.jpg

2131285_39.jpg

this turbo is off a saab 9000 it is in good codition not lines for it sorry but there no shaft play eather 80 picked up 100 shipped
2131285_41.jpg

2131285_42.jpg

2131285_44.jpg

and the d series turbo kit is still for sale look at the other post for it thanks guys

how big are those? I havn't really researched the Rx-7 turbines or the Saab ones...and saab one has no lines? you mean oil lines from the turbo to the engine or from the compressor housing to the turbine housing?

the rx-7 turbo isnt a good choice for a honda. ive seent hat turbo in person. it seems to be in ok shape but the exhaust housing has a off style flange and you would have tomake or have a flange made.

it isnt a t3 or t4 flange.

the saab turbo would be good for a stock block d series build.

Quoted post[/post]]
the rx-7 turbo isnt a good choice for a honda. ive seent hat turbo in person. it seems to be in ok shape but the exhaust housing has a off style flange and you would have tomake or have a flange made.

yo josh i got a kid look for you to build him a manny i need a way to get ahold of you to tell him you got a number i can give him or sometin ??? he got a teggy your style wit als init he wants turboed

and let me know about the p30' i still need then
i now have 3 p06 ecu's and a pr4

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

yo josh i got a kid look for you to build him a manny i need a way to get ahold of you to tell him you got a number i can give him or sometin ??? he got a teggy your style wit als init he wants turboed

:emofo: but I might buy that saab turbo no shaft play right? and what comes with that just the turbine? and what lines do I need.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:emofo: but I might buy that saab turbo no shaft play right? and what comes with that just the turbine? and what lines do I need.
idk what lines you need the shaft is good in it

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

your trying to sell a turbo yet you don't really know what I need to get it running?
:huh:

Quoted post[/post]]

Way to blast his for sale thread

Lets keep our opinions out of it.

im not blasting anything, the kid asked about the size and application so i told him. ive actually seen this turbo.

and most of franks stuff. that is just info he left out, which i think is needed in order to make an educatd purchase.

just didnt want to see some kid buy it thinking it was a t3 flange and then be all butthurt about it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

your trying to sell a turbo yet you don't really know what I need to get it running?
:huh:
sorry mani dont know what lines youhave for a turbokit i know what i will need but this trubo dont not have any line atached to it you will need oil in line and oil out line and vacum lines

Thought so but was just checking...I don't have spare money so scratch this. I need to start saving for my setup instead of jumping into it

Back