1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbo's On F22b's

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by poid, Jan 23, 2003.

1. poid

poid Member

OK i'm looking for info about roughly in the rev range a T3/T4 with, say, .63 AR will hit boost on an F22B, and also what kind of power i could expect with such a setup running about 8psi?

Cheers

2. poid

poid Member

Also, would a stock intercooler from a '94-ish TT Supra be any good for a low-boost setup?

Cheers :)

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

t3/t4 at a psi will push 100 horse, roughly...

a supra intercooler is f'in huge.. way too big for 8 psi

4. poid

poid Member

The stock side-mount cooler? You reckon that one's too big??

5. SolReaver

SolReaver Senior Member

ehh- im gonna disagree with B on this one...the stock tt supra intercooler should be fine. I used a massive spearco intercooler on my old turbo (14g) at 6 psi and there was less than 1 psi pressure drop.

Side mount intercoolers would be kind of difficult to mount most hondas, just get a real FMIC and be happy with it :) They will also probably have better efficieny levels than the stock supra intercooler

6. poid

poid Member

Yeh i mean the only reson that i am asking is cos i can get one for nothing, and so figured if that will do the job then i wont need to spend any more on that part of the conversion.

I guess i have to get dimensions and measure it up, and actually have a good look at the cooler. From what i have seen on em the main problem is that it looks pretty fat.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted