1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turn Signal erratic

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by CiViC_SOHC, Oct 14, 2005.

1. CiViC_SOHC

CiViC_SOHC Senior Member

Ok it only happens sometimes, my turn signal starts slow and then erraticaly begins to get faster then slow down...it pisses me off becuase I thought it was my light bulb going out then it stopped...and I check my connections to my headlights in the front and my wiring is all hacked up in the back becuase the guy that had my car before me didn't know what he was doing...what can it be?

2. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

short in the wiring if it isnt the light.

3. CiViC_SOHC

CiViC_SOHC Senior Member

fuck I was afraid of that...would it be in my steering column? becuase me and my friend took that whole interior wiring harness out when I get the car becuase it had a melted wire...it was red with a black stripe...must be a short within the engine bay...grrr [​IMG] thanks..

4. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

5. b_ricker

b_ricker Junior Member

I was installing a front fender and split a wire and the blinkers were erratic. so check for a broken wire near were you were working.

6. CiViC_SOHC

CiViC_SOHC Senior Member

havn't worked on it lately but thanks anyways lol...ill investigate it when the car goes to storage for the engine swap...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted