Turn signals not working on JDM guage cluster...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scottp11

The Seniorest Member....
I recently purchased a JDM guage cluster for my 93 hatch. I put it in yesterday, and noticed that two plugs that were present on the USDM cluster were not on the JDM one. I hooked up the other two larger ones and started my car. The tach, speedo, temp, and fuel guages work, but my turn signals and 4 ways do not. Has anyone else done this swap and encountered the same problem? If so, how did you make them work? Thanks for all your help! :worthy:

plug your flasher switch back in.
when you take the guage surround off you take the flasher switch off to get the bezel out the turn signals dont work with out the flasher switch pluged in

I believe he's referring to the hazard lights. If they aren't plugged in the turn signals don't work.

I don't know, there's two small plugs at the bottom of the U.S. guage cluster that are not there on the JDM one. The holes are in the same spot, but the actual female ends that the male wiring harness plugs into, are not present...

I'm not completely sure that those two plugs not being plugged in is causing the problem, but when they're plugged into the US cluster, everything works...

I know one of the plugs is for the SRS light, the other, I'm not sure, maybe ABS if you have it.

Quoted post[/post]]
plug your flasher switch back in.
when you take the guage surround off you take the flasher switch off to get the bezel out the turn signals dont work with out the flasher switch pluged in

DUDE!!! You're a fuckin' genious!!! I feel like such a dumb ass!!! Thanks for your help!

Back