turning a new leaf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think i'm going to go pick this up.

3ne3m23p9ZZZZZZZZZ93k28a18f835edc1814.jpg

guy wants $80 for it.

Luis mentioned it and i didn't even think about checking craigslist.

The in the door bars are a pain and i really don't want to mar up my walls anyway, plus this has a dip area and a push up handles

I also think i'm going to get some of this:
Bodybuilding.com - BSN NO-Xplode - New AVPT Technology! On sale now!

and some of these sticks:
Bodybuilding.com - MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore - Maximum Thermogenic! On sale now!

I don't do pills, so my options are pretty limited.

should be enough.

NO-Explode is decent. But I hear the best reviews on Cytonox and Black Powder. Plasma-jet is the best, but expensive as hell and pills anyway. I personally take Cytonox and it's the best I have ever tried. Not to mention, sugar free. Good when trying to lose weight. Go to GNC(or where ever you go) and talk to the people who work there. Often they can give you a few samples to try before you make a $50-75 purchase.

Hydroxycut works, but if your heart is sensitive to anything like it(mine is) it can suck on a bad day. NEVER take it right before you work out. I speak from experience(twice...). I would say take it every morning before work. I'm assuming you are going to be working out at night.

I would also recommend creatine. While the pills are more effective, you can still use the powder with favorable results. That and GNC Pro Performance Wheybolic Protein. Lean protein blended with important amino acids and such. Most people who know what they are talking about will say, it is a godsend. Replaces a handful of pills with one protien shake. Also filling as hell for being as lean as it is. My breakfast is a shake and a piece of fruit. Quick, easy, and starts you (and your metabolism as I mentioned earlier) for the day.

Try this

Muscletech naNOX9 Hardcore Nitric Oxide 180caps on Sale at AdvantageSupplements.com

TWINLAB RIPPED FUEL W/ EPHEDRA

Gakic from MUSCLETECH on sale. Find information about MUSCLETECH

Stack them and feel the burn!

you must hit the gym hard when staking them or they will make you feel like shit.

Its a bunch of pills but they get the job done......oh and dont for get to buy protein to promote muscle mass, Vitamins with a shit load of B vitamins, and amino acids to break down protein into muscle.

Take it slow and take it easy dont try to do too much too fast. It usually takes about a year to get in shape.

Get a punching bag. Just kick/punch the hell out of it every day.

i think i'm going to go pick this up.

3ne3m23p9ZZZZZZZZZ93k28a18f835edc1814.jpg

guy wants $80 for it.

Luis mentioned it and i didn't even think about checking craigslist.

The in the door bars are a pain and i really don't want to mar up my walls anyway, plus this has a dip area and a push up handles

I also think i'm going to get some of this:
Bodybuilding.com - BSN NO-Xplode - New AVPT Technology! On sale now!

and some of these sticks:
Bodybuilding.com - MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore - Maximum Thermogenic! On sale now!

I don't do pills, so my options are pretty limited.

should be enough.

DUDE! HAHA! That's almost the EXACT one a guy over here has for freakin' $80 bucks too. haha I wrote him after you and I messaged the other day and asked him to call me tomorrow and let me know if he still had it.

Too funny man. I hope you get it. Dips will help your bench sky rocket. You know, you can also get some Ab sleeves and do hanging leg raises and crunches. Bodybuilding.com is where I got mine. I believe they were around thirty some odd dollars or so. You just hang them from where you do your pull ups and you're ready to go. Talk about some abdominal workout whenever you first start doing them. Woooo!

Oh B, there is a draw back to NO X-Plode. It's creatine actually bloats you...and did me when I had a trainer, so noticing a lot of change in the mid section was hard. Instead I switched to VPX's NOShotgun or Synthesize. Their creatine does not offer a bloating effect, plus it has Beta-Alanine, something which I do not believe NO X-Plode has. Beta-Alanine has been called the "new creatine" and works best when combined with creatine, something that VPX's Shotgun and Synthesize do quite well.

I would stay away from the "thermogenics" personally as one, some are just a lot of caffeine and two, if you were to take a product such as NOShotgun or one that already has a "thermogenic" in it you will not be wasting your money. I swear, if I could I would send you some of my NOShotgun. It does NOT taste like shit and woooo, makes you tingle like a mother fucker. haha It's the Beta-Alanine that does that. What a great pump too since it has NO in it.

Let me know what products really interest you. I'm not trying to disuade you from the products you have picked though, just inform you. If you are looking for good deals please PM me the lists of products you are interested in and I will see where I can find the best prices for you. I do a lot of shopping for supplements and man, it has been EONS since I have walked into a store and bought anything more than protein and a multi-vitamin. Even with shipping it still comes out cheaper than going to a store, plus, it's delivered to your house, which is nice and convenient.

Speaking of multi-vitamin's, it would be a good idea to take one. Your body needs all of the nutrients it can get. Do NOT waste your money going to freakin', overpriced GNC for one either. Those bastards jack up their prices ten fold. Like I said, I have been shopping around for supplements for quite a long time. Instead, find a Wal-Mart if you have to and get one from there. Better yet, if there is a Vitamin Shoppe near you try them. Their staff is usually very knowledgeable and their prices are the best of any "nutrition" stores I have been to. The first time I walked into one I was like a kid at a candy store. haha Make sure that you get a good protein as well with a good amino profile. The best bang for the buck I have found is Optimum Nutrition. They even sell it in a 10lb. bag which will last you quite a long time.

Let me know if you need any further help.

EDIT: One more thing about different creatine products: a lot of them will include TONS of sugar, which will spike your insulin and also make you gain weight. I used to take Cell-Tech and NO-X-Plode, as well as Cell Mass and they all made me bloat. It's not cute, especially when you are trying to lose your mid section. They had a contest once at the gym to see who can get in the best shape in thirty days. Well, two weeks into it I dropped the sugar filled creatine, most which contained creatine monohydrate and lost quite a bit in my mid-section. I ended up coming in fourth which was really cool.

EDIT part deux: All of this are my personal opinions and experiences with these products, plus things that I have learned over the years. By all means am I not trying to argue anything else that anyone else may advice you. This is just my two cents.

I'm Luis998 and I approve this message. :D

Last edited:
funny how if one person makes a thread like this, other people jump in and decide they're gonna do the same.. or so they say.. :ph34r:

Jeezuz B i just saw this post.

Good luck with your goals. If possible find a friend in your area who you can work out with. Having a partner really keeps you motivated and on track. You could afford a personal trainer, but those college drop-outs only want to scam people so i dont suggest that option.

i don't need a partner.... i'm pretty damn motivated right now. It's been too long since i've taken my shirt off in public. maybe i'll go to the beach this year for 5 min and get my burn on.

Here's a picture of the dip/pull-up station I am after. It's a really crappy pic but you get the point. I looked at the one you are going after the and this one and hmm, they seem to closely resemble each other. Maybe they're cousins?

One thing is for sure that this will probably be the last purchase I make as far as workout equipment goes. :rolleyes: I say that but I know better because I just e-mailed a guy that has a straight bar, curl bar, dumbbells (even though I have the Bowflex selectech's already) for $125. If he bites then I'll end up getting 222lbs. worth of plates from Sport's Authority plus all of the bars for $100. :D

How are things going in your end?

Oh, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I would get some CLA if I were you. It helps metabolize your body fat. Check out these studies. Tonalin CLA Research | CLA Weight Loss Studies
You can also check out "fatburners" as well as other reviews on other products. If you'll notice VPX's products got reviewed quite well, something which even though I have known the quality of their products for a long time surprised me.

Attachments

• dip machine.jpg
    dip machine.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 142
the guy from CL never replied, so i gotta find a new one i think...

I've had people take up to three days to get back to me before. Sometimes if I want the item bad enough I'll leave them my number and have them text or call.

I'm kind of dissapointed because it doesn't seem like this is going to fit in my room. It probably would if I downgraded to a twin bed but nay, that is not going to happen. We'll see though. I've found quite a few things on here today but yeah, it's all a "wish" right now to have than anything else.

I take creatine, cla, multi vitamin, glutamine, fish oil, carnitine, and no-shotgun.

Vpx no-shotgun is my favorite, doesn't make me stay up all night, gives a good pump, and is relatively cheap for 28 servings. :)

maybe i'll go to the beach this year for 5 min and get my burn on.

:p isn't that the truth. i gardened in a bikini top last weekend for not even an hour, in the MORNING; my back STILL hurts from the burn i got.

Back