Turntables

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DjMcPhatty

Hey guys, I know it isn't car parts, but i've seriously been cosidering selling off all my dj equipment because i rarely use it anymore, and i could use the money....Im not sure if im ready to sell yet but here's what Im looking to sell.....

(2) Gemini PT2100s (they are like 2 years ago's best direct drive model)
(1) Gemini UMX9 Mixer (its a pretty decent mixer with a good fader)
(1) Shure SC35C cartridge no stylus (the replacement stylus is $15, Its a decent overall cartridge with decent output)
(1) Shure M44-7 Competition (Shure's best overall cartridge, great output and great stability for scratching, this thing is practically new, ive only had it for a month and have only used it maybe twice)
With the turntables I have 2 Odyssey Cases (red) that are airline approved...these things are great cases, not cheapo ones, or i can sell a no name regular style coffin that everything fits into and you can carry around.

I used to really love djing and did it everyday for like 4 years, hell i even rocked a couple of parties and got major booty for doing so, I cant quite bring myself to sell them yet :unsure: , but if anyone's interested in teh near future hit me up,
ps. im not a real noob, ive been here forever but i dont know enuff yet to post so i just read and read and read....

i sold my tables long time ago. they are too time consuming. never had the time for them :\
goodluck :)

Back