TW: Football fantasy league

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
As a spinoff from the pick 'em, i'm trying to gauge interest in a yahoo fantasy league. I know a lot of you are already on some teams, but if there is enough interest, i'll set it up.

I would probably make it a high scoring league. Increase the amount of points and bonuses for stat accomplishments. Try to change it up a little. low scoring leagues are boring. It would be tough to do an online draft, so we might have to do an autodraft.

let me know if you guys are interested.

sure, I'd be game, I've never done it before.
and to do a draft we could do it in a chat room or irc

sure, I'd be game, I've never done it before.
and to do a draft we could do it in a chat room or irc
yeah, i was thinking that. i'm just not sure how hard it would be to get everyone together at the same time.

I could play in another league. In regard to drafts, in the past we've just decided a time a few weeks in advance and had everyone make sure they'd be available. Online drafts genereally don't take all that long.

typical drafts last (depending on participants, whos there, etc) anywhere from 1hr to 3hrs... on average though, in a 12 person leauge i usually spent about an hour and 45 min.

Back