TW:FS: 93 fully built civic coupe N/A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just want to start out by this is more of a feeler post. and not really set in stone..just tryin to get my life on track, and with the medic program approaching, and at $6,000, it isnt gettin any cheaper the longer i wait, and im not saving any more money by keepin my baby around, so she needs to go. with that said, this is what i have to offer:

93 civic coupe
EX
White
5spd
Tan interior
pw,pl, sunroof
no a/c or p/s

one dent on the driver door, otherwise MINT MINT MINT body for a New England car driven year round.....

Vis CF hood
JDM blackhousing Headlights
Amber corners
Bronze hx wheels with new tires

JDM B16 SIR II head
new valve guides
new seals
Crower.5mm oversized valves
Skunk2 Ti retainers
Skunk2 springs
3 angle valve job
GE headgasket
JDM b16 IM
new gaskets

95 LS block
bored .20
wiseco 12.1:1 cr pistons with vtec head (11.8 w/o i believe)
Eagle rods
GE block guard
ACL bearings
ARP headstuds
ARP rod studs
ITR oil pump
ITR water pump
ITR timing belt

94 GSR tranny freshly rebuilt.
Fidanza 8lbs Flywheel
ACT SS clutch
J's fake intake
Hondata S200 or Uberdata tuned (your choice)
DC 421 header
B&M FPR
CF wire cover
2.5 test pipe
ITR valve cover
APexi N1 cat back
Solid mounts
megan coilovers
ITR shift boot
ITR knob
345cc luda injectors
resistor box
sony cd player

5k miles on motor..
this setup has been to the track once. went 13.5 NA with crower stg 2 cams...ITR cams in now. looking for some Sk2 stg3's or crower stg3s before the sale. made 196whp. with the new cams should be well over 200whp and shooting for the 12' NA

interior is mint with one minor rippage starting on driver seat. might have some sparco or tenzoR reds in there b4 the sale though....(maybe not)

not 100% on a final price...i know i need it in the 5k area. and i also have a 5 lug conversion from an ITR i would let go with it if sold with the car for 500 more. so idk, the car and the 5 lug possibly $5800. w/o 5 lug $5300

this is just an idea and moslty to gauge interest.... if a buyer comes along so be it, shes gone. if not, im in no rush, medic school isnt till next august.

Back