twins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i painted my Honda Civic Xmod like my old 1997 Civic. check it out:

Honda Civic Xmod:

s3ff48eb6493fd.jpg

s3ff48ec27a13a.jpg

1997 Civic:

s3e769ed657579.jpg

s3ff4909e02724.jpg

i got touching up to do to get rid of the tape residue on the windows along with painting the rims white and adding the white banner to make it look like my 1997 Honda Civic...but all in all...its ABOUT the same.

what you paint it with? did you have trouble keeping in the lines or am i seeing things??? other than that, looks like a scale model of your car...

Originally posted by mwvnos@Jan 1 2004, 04:41 PM
what you paint it with? did you have trouble keeping in the lines or am i seeing things??? other than that, looks like a scale model of your car...

i painted it with Krylon Satin Green spray paint. i had to tape off the windows and lights then spray it down.

Is that the exact same paint you used on your 97 civic?

Primer's starting too look real good (AS my car soon becomes all flat black primer).

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 1 2004, 07:00 PM
Is that the exact same paint you used on your 97 civic?

Primer's starting too look real good (AS my car soon becomes all flat black primer).

on my 97 Civic i used tintable primer. you can only tint it 10% at max or its gonna be a flat paint and not an actual primer. my 97 was at max 10% when i did it. on my Xmod i just used Krylon Satin Touch spray paint.

heres a good Xmod site: http://www.xmodworld.com/index.php

looks good, but not as nice as my skyline :p

looking at the civic probably reminds you o ftimes when you had a cool car. and money. and your license. :lol:

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 1 2004, 08:53 PM
looks good, but not as nice as my skyline :p

looking at the civic probably reminds you o ftimes when you had a cool car. and money. and your license. :lol:

yeah it does..... :bawling: :bawling:

Nice Brian! clean up the windows and lights and that'd look pimp.

Back