TWM ITB'S B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Just a Q, What do you do with IAT, MAP & TPS sensors? Cause I dont car how bad ass that'd look on your car but you aint going any where w/o some major ecu tunning or hook ups for those sensors.
there is a little thing called hondata

How does hondata work? i dont want to be jackin your thread or anything so you can pm me if you want and let me know or KAM_b16@hotmail.com
Im hella interested in buying a setup like this but im kind of out in tha dark on what all you need to make it work. thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Just a Q, What do you do with IAT, MAP & TPS sensors? Cause I dont car how bad ass that'd look on your car but you aint going any where w/o some major ecu tunning or hook ups for those sensors.
there is a little thing called hondata

How does hondata work? i dont want to be jackin your thread or anything so you can pm me if you want and let me know or KAM_b16@hotmail.com
Im hella interested in buying a setup like this but im kind of out in tha dark on what all you need to make it work. thanks
well hondata is a stand alone system it can be tuned so many ways it can eliminate things such as o2censors vtec pressure switch that all still work but you dont need them pluged in like i just finished a crx i put a gsr turbo charged and i did not have to run the wires for the 02 or the vtec pressure switch who ever is going to tune it make sure they know what there doing if they dont your fucked its not easy to tune hondata like this set up you would use a s100 let me know i have one also well let me know

if anyone wants pics just let me know i send you some i dont know why they dont work

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
well i got a 1000shipped paypal ready
ha ha ha your funny
not interested in buying just giving you the heads up ... your pics dont work anymore nignog
so is that what you do you go b.s people all day first you say you have $1000 shipped and now you say your not interested we dont need kids like that on here we are about business not waisting a persons time go do that on another site not here. :tisk:

Quoted post[/post]]
if anyone wants pics just let me know i send you some i dont know why they dont work

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ha ha ha your funny
not interested in buying just giving you the heads up ... your pics dont work anymore nignog
so is that what you do you go b.s people all day first you say you have $1000 shipped and now you say your not interested we dont need kids like that on here we are about business not waisting a persons time go do that on another site not here. :tisk:
It was a different person that was not interested..... :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ha ha ha your funny
haha, no shit. automoto != pheonix16aguy.

And, are you suggesting to eliminate the reading of the MAP, TPS and IAT with Hondata!? Are these carbs or something? lol. No matter what ECU, it needs to determine how much air is getting into the motor somehow.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ha ha ha your funny

And, are you suggesting to eliminate the reading of the MAP, TPS and IAT with Hondata!? Are these carbs or something? lol. No matter what ECU, it needs to determine how much air is getting into the motor somehow.
no smart guy but the itb's have no mounting for map so all you have to do is run a vaccume hose from the map and the hondata cause you cant mount that little thing called icv controlls the idle and as far as the tps cant mount that you have to repin it cause it comes with its own wow dont feel so smart after all do you hey like i said in my other post if your not interested in buying dont bother asking me about the price if your one of those guys who talk business then hit me up until then :thefinger:

So clarification; MAP(btw, some cars like the CRX have it mounted on the firewall anyways), and TPS are still used, but MAP not included. Also, when B16 was talking about the TPS he's talking about the reading of it software-wise. So, Hondata still uses the TPS-reading...

Your sentences are hard to decipher so it's hard to understand what you're saying...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ha ha ha your funny

no smart guy but the itb's have no mounting for map so all you have to do is run a vaccume hose from the map and the hondata cause you cant mount that little thing called icv controlls the idle and as far as the tps cant mount that you have to repin it cause it comes with its own wow dont feel so smart after all do you hey like i said in my other post if your not interested in buying dont bother asking me about the price if your one of those guys who talk business then hit me up until then :thefinger:

you....

are...

an....

idiot.

kthx.

Quoted post[/post]]
So clarification; MAP(btw, some cars like the CRX have it mounted on the firewall anyways), and TPS are still used, but MAP not included. Also, when B16 was talking about the TPS he's talking about the reading of it software-wise. So, Hondata still uses the TPS-reading...

Your sentences are hard to decipher so it's hard to understand what you're saying...
ok have you ever installed a set of itb's if not you have no idea what you are talking about i never said it does not use the map,tps,icv so what im saying is that it has no mounting place on the itb's for any of the stock shit now im betting you dont know that if you dont have the icv mounted the idle is high and the tps like i said you have to repin the only thing that mounts is the iat and so what im saying is that the hondata you can tune it to run right with out it mounted and the the map is run to a vaccume box that you have to get so save your comments if you have never done it to.

Quoted post[/post]]

ok have you ever installed a set of itb's if not you have no idea what you are talking about i never said it does not use the map,tps,icv so what im saying is that it has no mounting place on the itb's for any of the stock shit now im betting you dont know that if you dont have the icv mounted the idle is high and the tps like i said you have to repin the only thing that mounts is the iat and so what im saying is that the hondata you can tune it to run right with out it mounted and the the map is run to a vaccume box that you have to get so save your comments if you have never done it to.

Dude, I have homemade ITBs(GSXR1000s); using GSXR1000 TPS(with Crome ITB Tools on a P28), CRX MAP, and the CRX IACV(ghettoly mounted though). I know how they work. I'm asking YOU for CLARIFICATION for the PEOPLE ABOVE that thought you said it didn't use those. From how you type and how you decipher the other posts I see that you have comprehension problems....No one asked about the HARDWARE...only about the SOFTWARE within Hondata(ie TPS and MAP inputs, etc.) because how you worded it, it sounded like you were saying Hondata will work without those inputs.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Dude, I have homemade ITBs(GSXR1000s); using GSXR1000 TPS(with Crome ITB Tools on a P28), CRX MAP, and the CRX IACV(ghettoly mounted though). I know how they work. I'm asking YOU for CLARIFICATION for the PEOPLE ABOVE that thought you said it didn't use those. From how you type and how you decipher the other posts I see that you have comprehension problems....No one asked about the HARDWARE...only about the SOFTWARE within Hondata(ie TPS and MAP inputs, etc.) because how you worded it, it sounded like you were saying Hondata will work without those inputs.
what i said was even with out them mounted hondata can still tune it to run properly asfar as the things you dont need pluged in are o2,vtec signal,crank sensor bro i do this for a living i used to be like you i had some homemade itbs but they gave me no power so stop waisting your money these are the real deal and wont even work even with a chipped ecu you need hondata to tune them thats what im saying and i understand you just fine are you going to buy them if not why are you waisting my time. dont worry about someone else if they need info im sure they they can ask me.

I actually have a friend that was interested(but the $$$ is too much for him), and turns out he has a GSR head. This is what he told me: "He's asking more than MSRP for those ITBs. You can get brand new ones plus a GE Manifold for about $1500 total anyways. I need something cheaper/used". :shrug2: This was a few days ago so I don't know if he found one yet.

I jumped in the thread because no one can understand what you are saying. They asked you questions, but the answers they got weren't clear(which is how the big fuss got started in the first place).

GSXR1000 ITBs are plenty for a 1.5L motor :wink: If not, I can still get them rebored to 48mm for around $200-$250(cost more than what I spent on the ITBs though). The design should be just as good as TWMs because these were built for high performance sport bikes(bikes that output more than some of our Hondas). Crome is just as good as Hondata for ITBs btw(If not better...not sure about S300); it is not a chip...

Bump :)

I'm going to bump this thread for two reasons: A| nice ITBs and B| morons ruining the thread for the buyer who just wants to make a FAIR amount of money from his nice ITBs.

As far as the sensors go, the ECU always needs a reading from them all. Typically when hooking these up, part of the installation has something to do with customization and fabrication, never usually just a bolt on process, you have to adapt the ITBs to the specific situation you are in.

Someone with ITBs as clean and nice as this guys OBVIOUSLY knows what the fuck he's talking about, so I don't think it says much for someone when they want to argue with him about it.

Bump for the buyer, I feel your pain man, I wish I had $1800 cause that's what I'd give you personally..

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm going to bump this thread for two reasons: A| nice ITBs and B| morons ruining the thread for the buyer who just wants to make a FAIR amount of money from his nice ITBs.

As far as the sensors go, the ECU always needs a reading from them all. Typically when hooking these up, part of the installation has something to do with customization and fabrication, never usually just a bolt on process, you have to adapt the ITBs to the specific situation you are in.

Someone with ITBs as clean and nice as this guys OBVIOUSLY knows what the fuck he's talking about, so I don't think it says much for someone when they want to argue with him about it.

Bump for the buyer, I feel your pain man, I wish I had $1800 cause that's what I'd give you personally..
thanks bro its good to here someone else know's what they are talking about thanks for the bump

knows what their talking about? by that you mean doesnt want to get his hands dirty and save some cash. im not trying to ruin your thread, but dont talk down to someone who is running suzuki itbs on a honda because obviously he knows what hes talking about.

Quoted post[/post]]
knows what their talking about? by that you mean doesnt want to get his hands dirty and save some cash. im not trying to ruin your thread, but dont talk down to someone who is running suzuki itbs on a honda because obviously he knows what hes talking about.
are you trying to compare suzuki itb's to twm itb's you cant i've had suzuki itb's on my b20 vtec they are in no way the same no im sorry they are both itb's. now the difference is everthing else try to install a set of suzuki itb's and not have check engine light not going to happen ive been there befor but im not refering to him im talking to all the other guys who have never installed a set of itb's but think they know everthing so read up befor say anything.

Back