two bike stories

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
This had to be one of the funniest f____n things I'd ever seen....

I was in my cage today, running errands and stuff, when I suddenly realized I was hungry. The solution was a double-double from In-N-Out. I cruise into the parking lot, to find A LOT of bikes, all GSX-R's, Ducati's, R-whatevers .......

You guessed it, ALL posing. It was pretty pathetic, most of the guys had NO safety gear other than a helmet (not even jeans). Your pretty typical "No Fear" crowd... LMAO!!! I got a big kick out of it, and realized quickly thats why sportbikers have such a bad rep.... Choads like these *sigh*

In any case, I was waiting patiently in the drive-through line (damn those burgers smell good), and just generally enjoying the scenery. From that line, I had a great view of the intersection, to watch squidlyness in action!

This moron, on a very nice Ducati 748, leaves the parking lot on the opposite side of the INO, and makes a left turn on the street I am right next to. As soon has he was straight, he lofts the front wheel in the air, and nearly flips the bike!

In his panic, he apparently smashed the rear-brake, and the front SLAMMED into the asphalt, instantly throwing chunks of his lower fairing everywhere!

Oh wait, it gets BETTER....

His helmet whacked the windscreen pretty good, and the bike went into a quick, BUT VIOLENT tank-slapper, and then high-sided! ROFL!!!

The bike was utterly destroyed, and he was fairly f____d up, its no wonder, considering he was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, thats what he gets.... Dumbass!

At this point, I decided to eat in the car! I wanted the cops and ambulance to show up The CHP arrived shortly, and started looking for witnesses, and yours truly volunteered

The disturbing thing was that most of his buddies were nowhere to be found (its like they scattered like cock-roaches), and the few that remained, completely lied to the officers about what happended, apparently to save their friend some grief.

Myself, and an off-duty Sheriffs Deputy (and a few others) set the record straight though! LMAO! There was no way I was gonna let that idiot off easy.

With any luck, he'll never get on another motorcycle as long as he lives.... IF he lives.

Darwin in his finest hour ROFLMFAO!!!!

If it sounds like I have no sympathy for this guy..... Well, that would be correct.

I found out that having a CamCorder pointed at these kinds of riders seems to fuel them on. My riding buddies, the 6 of them, all have new GSXR-1000s and one 600 version with each no less than $1,500 in just misc. dress up stuff "carbon components, GSXR engraved parts..." . For the most part they are all responsible riders who just enjoy customizing their bikes. We were all parked at a rest stop when a group of kids, many whom didn't look much out of high school, pulled off the freeway and park next to our bikes and started eyeing them over "ok... my Bandit didn't get that much attention other than one kid seemed surprised at seeing what an entire engine looked like" One of the kids asked if any of us were into doing tricks. When we responded that we were to old for that kind of stuff, he jumped on his bike "a mid 90's crotch rocket" and started going up and down the Truck Parking Area doing a series of wheelies. My friend grabbed a camcorder out of his tank bag and started filming this young show off which made the rest of his gang join the show like a feeding frenzy for attention. Quickly one of the kids tried to do, what I think they call a "STOP-IE" where he brought his rear tire off the ground with very heavy front breaking but went just a bit to far and tossed himself over the handle bars and his bike, a pretty new R-1, smashing to the ground. This caused a pretty good crowd to circle the downed, but only scuffed rider. As soon as someone noticed that a Highway Patrol car had passed eyeing the rest stop area and no doubt would be turning around to come back and investigate, all the little kids jumped on their bikes and left. With the exception of the downed rider who was yelling for help to pick his bike up so he could also avoid having to explain to the patrol officer what had happened. With gas leaking from the lower part of the gas tank, we refused to let him try and ride off on it. Needless to say the patrol car came around and when questioning the "Biker Boyz Wannabe" as to what had happened, the kid said a car pulled out in front of him causing him to crash with the car driving away leaving him a poor victim. A pretty good Oscar winning performance but No Cigar. Even that part, with audio, was recorded. After replaying the tape for the officer, we had no problems giving it to him upon his request for evidence. We only ask that we could eventualy get it back as we want to send it into one of those shows like "You Gotta See This" or "Real Video" The best part was when the kid was sitting in the back of the patrol car in tears blabbering that his older brother was going to kill him. We came to the conclusion that this young man had borrowed his brothers bike without asking.

:lmao: That's what those kids get. That's even funnier though about the Stoppie kid. :lol: Dumb asses shouldn't be riding bikes and that's why I don't :p

Invented? Nah. People have been wearing leather for protection for millions of years. Leathers wouldn't have helped these guys. Now a brain, maybe.

I want to see that video! :lmao:

i have no sympathy for them. i would done the same and told the officer exactly what had happened. i got a couple of "biker boys wannabe" stories like that too.
those little assholes give all of us riders a bad rap. i used to hate going to my favorite hangout with my bike because i knew those jack asses would be there and the cops always figured all the riders belong to one group.

they deserved what happened to them.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 27 2003, 02:00 PM
This moron, on a very nice Ducati 748, leaves the parking lot on the opposite side of the INO, and makes a left turn on the street I am right next to. As soon has he was straight, he lofts the front wheel in the air, and nearly flips the bike!

I had to do it... :lmao:

SIKE! fuck that, i'm not that stupid.

Was this located in SoCaL?

Back