Two EF hatchs with b series in WI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theman631

I have a 1990 hatchback with a b16a1 and a ****SOLD**** 1991 hatchback with a b18 ls motor in it. Any questions, email me at theman631@juno.com

90 has ****************SOLD********130k on chassis and about 40k on motor. The tranny had a cracked housing so I put on a b18 tranny with a bad 3rd gear but I still have the good b16 tranny that comes with it to make one good tranny.
I am looking to get about $2900 for it.
Here is the rest of the info on it.

Spoon ECU
8 disc cd changer with eclipse 7002 deck
AGX Adjustable shocks
Coilovers
Slotted rotors
Front and rear strut bars
Air intake
Short shifter
Exedy clutch
Installed new right and left side front fenders
Carbon fiber hood
93 Integra seats
Integra steering wheel not sure what year
94 -01 Integra center console w/black suede armrest
black suede headliner and visors
4 point harnesses
The interior was painted gloss black
Carbon fiber mirrors
14” borbet rims w/kumho tires
Driver side rear repair fender included along with other extra parts that were going to be replaced on the vehicle. Car has rust on side rocker panels.
IMAGE_00319.jpg

b167.jpg
b163.jpg
b164.jpg
b161.jpg

b162.jpg
b166.jpg
b165.jpg
b168.jpg

I don't know why the heck these are so small, sorry

****SOLD******Now, the 1991 with the ls.
It has 140k on the chassis and the bottom end of the motor was just rebuilt 2 1/2 years ago by A+ Foreign auto in Sussex WI. It has coilovers and aftermarket shocks and 14" rims. It does not have a radio in it but it does have an aem fuel rail and aftermarket headlights and a custom dual exhaust. I am looking for $1900 for this one.
civic3.jpg
civic2.jpg
civic1.jpg

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, I live near Milwaukee, WI in Waukesha. I am not looking for any trades because I need the cash. Thanks

There is a little rust in front of the rear wheels and a spot on the hatch. Other than those spots the body is in good shape. See post #3 for location. Thanks, Jimmy

Prices are negotiable. Let me know if there is any interest. Thanks :ph34r:

damnit, i was just in menomonie (sp?) from buffalo, NY. would have stopped by for a look. day late and a dollar short. glws.

$2400 for the B16 and $1700 for the LS. The engines and parts alone are worth that much. I need $$ desparately. Email or call 262-993-2452 Jimmy More pictures below

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

One of the LS
IMG_0829.jpg

hey any rust starting on the 91/ls?

What year b18 is that out of?

Last edited:
There are a couple of spots on the Blue car. In front of the rear wheels and under the door a little. I believe the LS is out of a 92 Integra. There is an update on the blue car, it has no title so I only want $1500
Also the brown one is now running great, I had a couple people email me on it and I said it wasn't running properly but some vacuum lines were mixed up and now it runs great. The cd player that is in the brown one might be different but still a cd player. Thanks

Back