Two turbos on a CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1 word. ORIGINAL. that is the only reason i can think to do something like that. don't they get the point when all the supra guys convert to one big watermelon sized turbo instead of one and get 800 hp?

i was watching NOPI Tunervision a few weeks ago and this guy said hes gonna put 2 turbos on a D-series engine. i damn near fell on the floor laughing....LMMFAO

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Oct 29 2003, 11:29 PM
dude a fucking d series barely puts out enough air to make exhaust noise, never mind spin 2 turbos.

That is a b series. see how the sparkplugs are in the middle.

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 30 2003, 01:43 AM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 29 2003, 10:48 PM
liquid00meth
@Oct 29 2003, 11:29 PM
dude a fucking d series barely puts out enough air to make exhaust noise, never mind spin 2 turbos.

That is a b series. see how the sparkplugs are in the middle.

The DOHC ZC looks the same- spark plugs in the middle.

I just went to moroso website and that deffently looks like a dohc VTEC head cover.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Oct 30 2003, 09:26 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 29 2003, 08:35 PM
why do you need twin turbos on a four popper??? ............. <_<

Enjoy a glimpse of the awesome show cars/race cars displaying various HP products

understand now? :)

it's still a waste of money. like all the carbon fiber "spoilers" all altezzas and all ugly ass body kits.

Rice at it's best winning shows. :puke2:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 29 2003, 08:25 PM
i was watching NOPI Tunervision a few weeks ago and this guy said hes gonna put 2 turbos on a D-series engine. i damn near fell on the floor laughing....LMMFAO

there is a dude out there that made a twin turbo d at www.homemadeturbo.com

my god this is some old shiet... the original twin turbo CRX came out back in late 98 and his best time was ONLY a low 14 second pass

That car is still probably in development. Moroso does make valve covers, as well as oil pans... Expensive though. It is a B18C1 if I am not mistaken..... I've read about that car somewhere. I like the intake manifold design, thats trick....

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Oct 30 2003, 09:36 AM
That car is still probably in development. Moroso does make valve covers, as well as oil pans... Expensive though. It is a B18C1 if I am not mistaken..... I've read about that car somewhere. I like the intake manifold design, thats trick....

it looks that way you can see a vtec solinoid in one of the pictures.
Also can one of the mods change my retarded spelling of the post title.
-Thanks

Back