Tx. Howdy from Birmingham AL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hehehe... yea, I like ya already. You can be a blatant trouble starter. ;) Ji called himself Loco Honkey... oh his antics. Anyway... glad to see ya stick around. :)

welcome aboard.

im a pretty big domestic lover too (though i still own imports). i dont think youll get too much shit on this board if ya stay cool :)

(If i havent told everyone else, im ditching the lude for either an S2K or an RX8...reality is setting in and the realization that i dont have time for a honda project sucks)

Hehehe... yea, I like ya already. You can be a blatant trouble starter. ;) Ji called himself Loco Honkey... oh his antics. Anyway... glad to see ya stick around. :)

glad to know atleast one woman on the planet likes me... the wife is pissed at me cause i "accidently" ran over her rose bush (was actually watching nice car go down the street while absently mowing grass...)

:wave:

Glad you decided to join up!

yeah you guys seem cool aqui.... lets just hope my inner cornholio doesnt run rampant here too... :p

Rose bushes can be replaced. The view you had cannot. :D But, wives need something to complain about... how else can we make sure you stay angry at us enough to go to the bar or strip club so we can call our girlfriends and talk shit about you? Ok, so I don't know anything about being married anymore... but I bet that idea would make a nice reality show. :p

Plus I have to say if there wasn't someone to stir the shit sometimes, it wouldn't be fun to watch the hilarity that ensues.

Welcome aboard :wave:

Another guilty honda-less owner, and I'm actually fairly interested in getting a fox body from time to time.

But yeah, enjoy your stay and don't stir up too much shit.

glad to know atleast one woman on the planet likes me... the wife is pissed at me cause i "accidently" ran over her rose bush (was actually watching nice car go down the street while absently mowing grass...)

yeah you guys seem cool aqui.... lets just hope my inner cornholio doesnt run rampant here too... :p

Kinda like that wax commercial where the guy is checking out his Vette while mowing?

(If i havent told everyone else, im ditching the lude for either an S2K or an RX8...reality is setting in and the realization that i dont have time for a honda project sucks)

Based on driving impressions alone, I chose the S2k. :)

Back