Type of racing

What type of racing do you take part in?

• Drag racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rally

• Just cruise the streets

• I only show

• I don't r

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JimJewy

I am just trying to see how many people here race in each type. I am a die hard SOLO man.

i try not to street race, but when i get bored I just cruise around town.

Drag for now, but hopefully some road course stuff soon if I can afford some good tires.

Rally ownz all, if I could afford a beater car to partake in that with. :(

You have autocross in the title, but not in the pole (solo2 is autox, solo1 is roadcourse)

So looks like I will have to go with solo

i just cruise the streets, im too slow to beat anybody so i just follow all my quick friends around and watch them clown on people

I don't race of any kind right now.

This coming season, hopefully I will be able to make it out to the local track every weekend or so for test and tune on the 1/8th.

Right now I am just hitting up local Auto-Xs, but in the near future I plan to hit up some road races, but not in my honda.

i cant vote i drag and rally just getting this years rally finished up over winter. I might be done by spring if i stop going boarding every day i get off work

draggins boring,,,you guys should honestly try other types of racing, it's more fun, competitive, and also you learn how to drive better.

Originally posted by JDMilan+Nov 23 2003, 05:26 PM-->
draggins boring,,,you guys should honestly try other types of racing, it's more fun, competitive, and also you learn how to drive better.
hehehe

been lured over to the dark side eh?? :D

JDMilan
@ 3 or 4 months ago
drag racing is the shit :D

hahah, you bastard.....LOL --->got me there.

BUT, in anycase yeah - no more draggin for me, dont' get me wrong it's still fun but road coarse/rally/drifting/autoX is just more fun and not as boring.

Milan :owned:

Back