Type of racing

What type of racing do you take part in?

• Drag racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rally

• Just cruise the streets

• I only show

• I don't r

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Going in straigth line isnt fun... when i get situated Im getting into SCCA. So I voted Solo!

racing with left AND right turns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> straight line

turns are for people who don't have enough power :)
i can see how wating 15 seconds to go in a straight line can be boring :D

Like the bumper sticker says....
drag racing is for fast cars
but autocrossing is for fast drivers

p.s. for the record, I do NOT own page 2

personally i like drag racing, road course as well as cruising the streets... i try not to limit any of my cars to one particular thing... i try to build each one of the cars with a lil bit of everything in mind... for the record i also try not to street race any more due to the association im affiliated with

B)

I just tried autocross this year and love it. I'm curious about rallies, but have no co-driver. Hillclimbs look like fun too, but as of next season, I'll need a cage for my car... so maybe in a few years, I'll get around to doing that.

i like to autocross and street race..........thats the thing out here, im getting into it now but im a noob to stick driving

we have great country roads out here and some prety big street races not to far away but from now and for another few months just pure rain-so yeah, GAY

Well, I guess I'm just a lowly drag racer <_< . MY brother and I usually load up all the cars and drag race every weekend up past Knoxville, TN. They just finished building a new track not 20 minutes from my front door though (asphalt oval, dirt oval, and drag strip capable of handling NHRA top fuel). It should be open this upcoming summer, but even if it's not, we'll continue in Knoxville. As for cars, I usually follow them in the B18 hatch, but they bring: English Ford (big block hemi), dragster (460 w/ blower), Cuda (318), and the 69 El Camino with a full cage (454 w/ blower). What can I say, we're all dirt farmers 'round these parts :lol:

well i am probably the one that will select it, but i show only. yeah my cars look ricey or whatever you all may think, but i got a few first place trophies to show for all my hard work...

Living 30 minutes from Joliet Speedway and finally having a car that dosen't leak oil, I think I'll mostly be involved with drag racing this spring/summer. :) They do hold autocross events, though :)

Back