type r cams vs aftermarket cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tecdippin03

im wondering if type r cams are better than aftermarket cams like skunk 2 or w/e...what one should i invest my money on for my b16

Type-r cams are great stock cams and the best ones honda makes but you need to tell us what all do you have done to your b16 for any one to recommend any cams to you sir?

what king of vtec controller?? is it an APEXI VFAC I or II? get a good ecu..they help alot...if youre trying to go all motor with your b16 dude im telling you from experence its gunna be hard....and what size rims do you have? if they are over 16in thats holding you back too...what kind of suspension you got? all these things do make a difference...tell us everything you got and what you want to do...

umm i got tokico shocks.. 17 inch gumetal rims but there light or is that still weighting me down...i got a budyclub vcon pro vtec controller but im going to switch it to a vafc2 and a stock ecu..im not trying to go all motor just want to know whats best for tha parts im getting...itr or aftermarket...like would type r sway bars be better than aftermarket sway bars and things like that...and what would make best power

How much power are you trying to get or better yet what are you using the car for drag racing, or autocross? I mean what will it be used for and if it's the 1/4 mile strip then what times are you trying to run? Also which b16 do you have?

well then id have to say aftermarket...look at the integra type r you can only go so far with type r internals...after that its aftermarket...smhd fortunetly for us honda guys there are many many many aftermarket parts for the b-series engines....

Back