type R concept revealed....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would and probably will rock it. i need something for a DD while im whipping the lude into shape....GUESS WHO GOTTA RAISE!!!?

That car will sell like fucking hotcakes in Europe.

styling cues from the old ef's and crx's in the taillight, just....modernized.

rear bumper: Ugly
Front bumper: Not bad.
Side Skirts: Ugly
Wheels: Ugly (too flashy and big, but its a proto, so i imagine theyll be smaller)
Head/Tail Lights: Ugly
Shape: Pretty good
Spoiler: Gay
"motorcycle" fuel door: Gay
No extra hp: Gay

During straight line cruising and moderate cornering, up to 70 per cent of torque is delivered to the front wheels. During full throttle acceleration or spirited driving, up to 70 per cent of available torque is directed to the rear wheels for increased acceleration and enhanced cornering.

its awd..i like it

the rear is just hideuos.

if i bought one it would be straightblack and id tint the tail lights. that might help it some.

With a few slight and I mean slight modifications you can get it to look like a volkswagen beetle. Buy one so I can laugh at you like I laugh at them. That car looks wack. I've seen 86 crx's looking tighter then that. Designers gettin chinese eyed over there.

Quoted post[/post]]
With a few slight and I mean slight modifications you can get it to look like a volkswagen beetle. Buy one so I can laugh at you like I laugh at them. That car looks wack. I've seen 86 crx's looking tighter then that. Designers gettin chinese eyed over there.

what do you think of my crx then?

Back