type r head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i need money despretly for cancun!...going in less than 2 weeks...stolen??? i will pay for ship and handling...i have connection with a frieght carrier

Pics? And who can vouch for you?

Describe "full" : TB, IM with sensors, both cams, valve cover, distrib, etc.

its has everything..straight off block...itm, full harness ecu etc....23,xxx miles...send half the money now..other half when u get the motor. ne one want pics pm me

Post a pic and it's sold guy..... call me at 925-765-3966

its unbelievable this banging deal no one bought yet..c'mon people i need $$..im going 2 cancun

I believe the person SELLING the product tells us when it's sold. Thanx though. I'm buying the type r and the GSR if anyone can tell me if this is legit....

oh sorry, i thought that when i sent my money to him and he had it in his hands then that made what i sent the money for mine, type r head is sold

Originally posted by hybridsol@Aug 19 2003, 03:29 PM
oh sorry, i thought that when i sent my money to him and he had it in his hands then that made what i sent the money for mine, type r head is sold

Ummmmmm.... Now we have a problem. If you already sent your $$$$ then why is he telling me he still has it? Have YOU seen any pix??? When did you send your $$$???? If it was before last night....

Well, reading over the posts, you beat me by a couple of hours so I guess I won't complain... I just hope for your sake he's legit. Let me know because I still want the GSR head...

i sent it over night monday so he got it tuesday afternoon, i just wanted the itr, from what i know the gsr is still for grabs

hybrid sol has bought it...i just received the money..i wasnt sure if u told me he sent the money or actually did

Back