TYPE R INTAKE MANIFOLD FOR SALE, Ca.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MikeBergy

Blah blah blah....
What I paid for it. Never made the switch to vtec from the ls, so I need this sold. PM me. If you have hookups on blox intake manifolds, I need a better flowing intake manifold for my ls. the stock manifold is not worthy to be on my build, but I have no funds for a new one yet. BUY MY MANIFOLD PLEASE. Mike (calesta), and some others, please vouch for me. I need a blox IM!!! or some omnipowers.

200 plus shipping is a bit much i think....for that you can buy a Skunk2 pro series for $229 free shipping from ebay..i just sold a type r mani. and i got 160 shipped for it

bump. I fail to see how they changed from their original to the pro series. It's probably just another takeoff of the ITR. Did I mention it is brand new, never used? TTT. Shoot me an offer.

bump. I fail to see how they changed from their original to the pro series. It's probably just another takeoff of the ITR. Did I mention it is brand new, never used? TTT. Shoot me an offer.

Quoted post[/post]]

i believe the pro series is bigger allowing more air and i think its alot smoother on the inside

your better off on ebay...i tried to sell mine on here...for even cheaper...i got 160 shipped off of EBAY...just set a reserve price

Bump for Mike. Hey by the way do you still have the Skunk2 valvetrain? If so would you consider trades at all or do you want $$$$$$$?

Probably nothing you are intereste in just some LS meshies with Kumho Ecstas on them, I just really want the valve train but I have no money right now. hook Taco15 up with em.

Back