Type r lips.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

korey

Hey, this may be a dumb question, but I dont know much about body pieces. Would I be better off getting CTR front and rear lips in abs plastic or from the dealer( whatever they are made of)? Is abs platic cheap, will it crack, fit like crap? Let me know, thanx.

You can get the abs lip off of ebay for 50 or 60 bucks. I got the the front and rear lip but you get what you pay for. My tsunami lip is thick and can take a good bump. But most abs lips don't last long and will crack and break off. I had to use a power sander to take off big chunks of extra plastic. I never put them on and sold them to sum sucker in town. You cant buy them from a honda dealership in the u.s either. Best bet is to get one in urathane from wings west.

men the Type R lips at the dealer ship are like 300 $, that's too much, just go online or something,

I got a Mugen style lip for my GSR it looks hella tight and I paid only 100,

my .02

didn't think they sold type r lips at dealerships? I know you can buy the si lips though.

Ya, the ABS ones are not that strong. I hit something in the road one time and it just broke in half. They are not that much when you buy them from ebay. Mine fit fine.

Back