type r seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thumpyls

wats good..type r seats for 600 or b/o..must go...500 takes it

Post pics, I am interested and is that shipped?, how would you ship them? Where are you located. Info helps sell things.

no pics..u know what they look like...no shipping..dont wanna be responsible for anything

Originally posted by jdmh04@Feb 27 2004, 02:41 AM
there in mint condition ,i know becuase he's my freind

That's great..."hey man,let make a thread on an internet board selling some seats, and then when someone buys them, we can go get another sack of weed"...Pictures help you sell, it is for your benefit to borrow a camera and post them up, or are expecting everyone to just take your word that big bertha didn't seat in them and wear out teh bolsters and spill mustard on them?

:werd:

I'm interested, but there's no way I'd pay for something without seeing it. If they're true type-r seats and you're asking $500, thats a good deal, but not if the seats have period stain on them.

lol, the guy is trying to sell some LS seats and tels everyone that the are some special edition Type R sits, lol, come on man some pics

alright alright..u guys have a point..their blk w/ red stitches...ill have the pics today..im at work and this f////computer doesnt have a usb port...those seats are great for playing gt3 and gt2 after a some dro :sleep: ill have the pics tomorrow or 2night..guaranteed...anybody in jersey going to etown next week..holla at yo boy at dtbags@aol.com..i do custom pics and recording..so if u want a hot pic of ur ride at the track or just cruising down the blvd. holla at me..im a film student

Are they the recovered GSR seats from the USDM ITR DC2, or are they the DC5 seats?

Back