Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun

Type R with Skunk 2 cams or better brand that makes one, pullies like Skunk2 or a brand that makes one , low compression pistons, forged rods, re-sleeved, 100 shot of nos wet, aem fuel rail, super afc, jet chip, act clutch or clutch masters, eight pound flywheel, jg manifold or a better one I can find for type R , port and polish manifold, d.c. sports header or comtech , holley fuel pump or better one, so do you think this is an okay setup or no? If so tell me what I should change?

Does anyone know what type of power this will generate I heard 230 without and 305 with give or take? Also does anyone know if I need titanium values and value springs?

:blink: Heeelll Yeaahhh, Nigga!! lol, jk. I'm assuming this is for a turbo set-up, although you haven't mentioned the actual turbo; and what's this with or wothout shit you speak of??

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back