1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Type R

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by shaun, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaun

shaun Member

Type R with Skunk 2 cams or better brand that makes one, pullies like Skunk2 or a brand that makes one , low compression pistons, forged rods, re-sleeved, 100 shot of nos wet, aem fuel rail, super afc, jet chip, act clutch or clutch masters, eight pound flywheel, jg manifold or a better one I can find for type R , port and polish manifold, d.c. sports header or comtech , holley fuel pump or better one, so do you think this is an okay setup or no? If so tell me what I should change?

2. shaun

shaun Member

Does anyone know what type of power this will generate I heard 230 without and 305 with give or take? Also does anyone know if I need titanium values and value springs?

3. MXDesa

MXDesa Senior Member

Please post each topic only once, too much of this and moderators start getting pissed, lol

4. sleeperls93

sleeperls93 Senior Member

:blink: Heeelll Yeaahhh, Nigga!! lol, jk. I'm assuming this is for a turbo set-up, although you haven't mentioned the actual turbo; and what's this with or wothout shit you speak of??

5. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.