Type S v. Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 29 2004, 09:49 AM
I love Honda's and since this is Hondaswap I figured Id post about a honda for a change. Since everyone seems to own 240's and such.

For reals, their is hella honda haters on here. :tisk:

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Mar 29 2004, 02:07 PM-->
@Mar 29 2004, 09:49 AM
I love Honda's and since this is Hondaswap I figured Id post about a honda for a change. Since everyone seems to own 240's and such.

b should change the name and url of the site too:

www .usedtobehondaswaptheniboughta240foradailydriverknowingiwouldwanttoswapansr20intoandthenbought1300dollarJDM(thenewerice)suspensionandditchedthesolwhichiinvestedtonsofmoneyintobutdontseemtocareanymorecauseimaquiter. com

what do you think

hmm let me see:

so b when are the www . usedtobehondaswaptheniboughta240foradailydriverknowingiwouldwanttoswapansr20intoandthenbou
ght1300dollarJDM(thenewerice)suspensionandditchedthesolwhichiinvestedtonsofmoneyintobutdon
tseemtocareanymorecauseimaquiter. com stickers gonna be finished?

I don't know, doesn't have the same ring to it as before.

Why can't someone buy another marque of car ? And god forbid - get into it ?

pissedoffsol has assembled the largest amount of information, possibly in the world, for performing Honda engine swaps - Which is the only way to get power out of them. There is more to HondaSwap than the Member's Lounge. You should check it out sometime.

As an avid Toyota fan, I have owned 21 Celicas and Celica Supras. I'm regarded as a professional on the 1973-1992 RWD Toyotas. I still respond to these forums on a daily basis. I haven't owned a Supra in over a year - And don't plan on going back.

It's called "being stagnant". You can't be passionate about the Honda marque all of your life. You can learn to appreciate Honda, but soon you'll learn that there is more to life than Hondas.

I just hope it's BEFORE you start to think that the squared-H would make a bitchin' tattoo.

-> Steve

:blink: this whole last page besides Celerity's post is such a waste :)

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Mar 29 2004, 02:10 PM-->
Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 29 2004, 02:07 PM
SpodaB1
@Mar 29 2004, 09:49 AM

b should change the name and url of the site too:

www .usedtobehondaswaptheniboughta240foradailydriverknowingiwouldwanttoswapansr20intoandthenbought1300dollarJDM(thenewerice)suspensionandditchedthesolwhichiinvestedtonsofmoneyintobutdontseemtocareanymorecauseimaquiter. com

what do you think

Drive a swpped Civic and then drive an sr powered 240 and see which one you prefer. I have, 240 is like 420.....all day every day!

we're not honda haters.

you folks just need to realize that it's a FUCKING HONDA. it is A FAR CRY from a top of the line automobile.

you folks have your heads shoved so far up honda's ass.
we, on the othr hand, realize that honda's are just.... well... hondas.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 29 2004, 05:05 PM
we're not honda haters.

you folks just need to realize that it's a FUCKING HONDA. it is A FAR CRY from a top of the line automobile.

you folks have your heads shoved so far up honda's ass.
we, on the othr hand, realize that honda's are just.... well... hondas.

:bo: :bo:

I love it.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Mar 29 2004, 11:26 PM
not only is the car uglier, but it gets a mile less per gallon, and shittier power. :thumbsdown: to the new si

Im down.

Back