1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TYPE SH h22, INTO EG HATCHY..

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by EF9-R831, Dec 28, 2002.

1. EF9-R831

EF9-R831 Junior Member

K, we've disconnected the SH... BULLSHIET... now, we don't know exactly what INTERMEDIATE SHAFT.. to use... WE've tried 94+ ACCORD SHAFT.. but, bracket doesnt align to the BLOCK...... So, it wont work..
    If anyone knows...... WHAT INTERMEDIATE SHAFT WILL WORK????? I'm GETTING PISSED OFF.. and i'm thinking of SELLING this PROJECT!!!! anyone want to BUY An h22/eg hatchy>?>? thats not running?? haha.. Any help will be appreaciated.. :axe:

2. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com
    lists the driveshaft/halfshaft assemblies as being different for the SH and non-SH Ludes.

I'm willing to bet that the Accord halfshaft lines up with the non-SH Ludes.

Can't help you out beyond that. I imagine you'll have to find a set of axles that will fit an SH halfshaft.

3. cws13

cws13 Senior Member

I would sell it and go with a regular H22 swap. A regular tranny won't bolt to a SH equipped block and retention of the ATTS unit will cause more weight and headache than you want.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted