Typical n00b Post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skipntampa

Skippy
Hello, and Thank You!!

I am new to Hondaswap.com, but am not new to the Honda scene! :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'd just like to share that I recently added a 1986 Honda CRX Si to my ever growing Honda family. Currently I own a 93 del Sol Si, and a 90 Civic DX hatch. Previously I have owned an 83 Prelude, 91 Si Hatch, 90 Accord LX, and 2 other 93 del sol S's.

Both the CRX and Civic DX are bone stock. The del Sol has been slightly modified, but I am not finished with her. Right now shes due for extended storage, and a rebuild. Installed I have a slightly built b18c5 coupled with light suspension mods (Tien S. Tech & Kyb Gr-2). Its going to be daily driven, but Im building it for heavy track use...I love to auto-x with it.

Well, my purpose here is to gather as much info as I can about my new CRX. Hopefully, I wont change much, but I will be in need of advice as far as modding goes, because I have no clue what to do with it. My intentions were just for gas savings, as Im commuting 50 miles back and forth to work everyday. So I dont want to do much to the CRX. Pics will be up as soon as I aquire said car, just wating on delivery!

NO

i want pics of you in a hot pink g string....

wait, I have those....who told you about them? :D :p j/k

I have no pics of the hatch or CRX, but plenty of the del Sol...I will post pics up of the CRX as soon as the guy delivers it, should be here on Wednesday...:cool:

These pics were taken about 2 months ago....enjoy!
shanedw4.jpg

joe2kf0.jpg

shane5vn1.jpg

shane6zl6.jpg

shane7cc3.jpg

Going down...
shane9lb2.jpg

Or not...
shane10am9.jpg

shane15vv2.jpg

shane21jt4.jpg

And heres some shots of the engine bay!

dsc031680la.jpg

dsc031657pa.jpg

too bad you weren't here a month sooner, you could have entered the picture contest...
looks like you have some good camera skill

thanks for all the warm welcomes....hopefully I will be picking up the CRx tonight!

Back