Typing Test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man i accidently put comas where periods were supposed to be and periods where comas are supposed to be and made me have 37 mistakes! anyway i got 47wpm

Your speed was 47 WPM with 6 mistakes (adjusted speed 41 WPM)

5 words faster

Now i'm going to do this all night long.

The exercise was
A Lion used to prowl about a field in which Four Oxen used to dwell. Many a time he tried to attack them; but whenever he came near they turned their tails to one another, so that whichever way he approached them he was met by the horns of one of them.

You typed
A Lion used to prowl about a field in which Four Oxen used to dwell. Many a time he tried to attack them; but whenever he came near they turned their tails to one another, so that whichever way he approached them he was met by the horns of one of them.

Your accuracy was impressive.

Your speed was 136 WPM

Your typing speed is good, sign up for a FREE account and stay in practice.

s3ffc8a362e658.jpg

oh yeah...

Your speed was 75 WPM with 28 mistakes (adjusted speed 47 WPM)

Still better.

The exercise was
Just as most issues are seldom black or white, so are most good solutions seldom black or white. Beware of the solution that requires one side to be totally the loser and the other side to be totally the winner. The reason there are two sides to begin with usually is because neither side has all the facts. Therefore, when the wise mediator effects a compromise, he is not acting from political motivation. Rather, he is acting from a deep sense of respect for the whole truth.

You typed
Just as most issues are seldom black or white, so are most good solutions seldom black or white. Beware of the solution that requires one side to be totally the loser and the other side to be totally the winner. The reason there are two sides to begin with usually is because neither side has all the facts. Therefore, when the wise mediator effects a compromise, he is not acting from political motivation. Rather, he is acting from a deep sense of respect for the whole truth.

Your accuracy was impressive.

Your speed was 187 WPM

Your typing speed is good, sign up for a FREE account and stay in practice.

* NEW * Get a Typing Certificate showing your best speed!

I COPIED AND PASTED THIS ONE

I fucking suck. I only got 57 wpm cause I kept making so many fucking mistakes...what a ghey paragraph to type.

I keep on getting around 45. I think that I type faster when the words are coming from me. When I always type slower so i know that I am using the right spelling.

Back