U hear about this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how is that?? all your responses are +1 or werd.. as far as we know, you're a n00b
actually, i have seen a few posts from him that make sense. you are correct about the +1 and werd posts though.

hey im loving it this is the first site ive ever been on to were i could put my old ass honda self to use so im gona make as many post as i can, this time next year my post should be up there lol:)

and i know 90% of that is tec stuff so just times my rate and it should tell me how many post by this time next year,, but it has slowed down a bit and will get slower im sure

We were all noobs. When you were born did you come out talking about engine swaps? No. Therefore when you were born you were a noob. At sometime in your life, you did not know anything about Honda's.

Also, I TOLD YOU IT WAS TRUE!!!!
alright if you want to prove that it is true post the link to the story. i have tryed to search it and cant find it. so as far as i can tell your full of shit.

:no:
some people were never "n00bs"

- theres been tons of new members who never went through the "n00b" stage... they were solid intelligent members from the word go
klyph and kanned come to mind as two recent new members who were never "n00bs"

- then theres members who have been here for years and are still "n00bs"

- then theres people who come through act stupid for a few weeks and leave... and no one misses them in the least

- there are the few that come in as "n00bs" and educate themselves and become productive well informed members

so far the first option is out... and the fourth is looking very unlikely... so which will you become?????

me = eternal n00b. Mostly because I call Brian out on any and every slip up he makes.

im too damn lazy. look it up yourself i dont care if u believe me. The problem is not that its all the friekin aliens coming in. werd.

U ever thought about putting 3 H22's on rolling carts and hooking them together and hooking them to your gutted car. Its like pod racing.

it still didnt say anything about them sueing the us and winning

Back