U.S. citizens is teh failz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree with her. Simply because... after the quake in 1989... do you know who helped with the clean up, rebuilding, and all that of the cities? Well, locally, the people. I remember helping with the schools and some homes that were damaged. Now, if everyone would CARE about where they live... or even just be 'human' and want to help others, they'd have done the same.

Thats what I was thinking. They made us figure out how much money was circulating the world in high school...wasn't near 4 quadrillion. Dumbasses.

Should've evacuated like everyone else did. We had thousands of Katrina refugees come all the way to valdosta, ga. Most places in between too...
Some of them were re-located to Atlantic Highlands, NJ. And guess what happened? An upper-middle class town has had gang problems ever since. Like they were literally given a handout and they stayed with their old dumb habits.

And are any of us really surprised? People looking for a handout for their own dumb mistakes? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! NO WAY!!!!! And frankly that is my same answer to these people now.

And I would like to clarify that I am talking about New Orleans only. My little sister and grand mother have gone to help out in Mississippi (the place that actually got hit head on) and the people were accepting of help but were not looking for it at all. My sister said one person really showed her the difference between Miss and N.O. A man was cleaning up around his house. Katrina had ripped the roof completely off his home. When offered help the man replied, "Are you kidding me? I was lucky. I'd rather you go help someone who has no house left. I have to fix mine. They have to completely rebuild theirs."

Last edited:
It's more along the lines of the FEMA disaster. It took what 3 days to get water to the superdome or some shit? I mean come on. I don't think he should sue or get anything, but I do believe the action taken by our government was outrageously slow. This was a wake up call for how lame gb's high school cronies are.

:lmao:

My mom says they were poor and couldn't help it. We were poor in palm beach when hurricane andrew hit, but we were able to get the fuck out.
if i was in a city and a big ass hurricane was coming in, i would fucking walk if i had to. the only people who shouldn't have left are people who can't move. it makes no damn sense to lock yourself down in a city and be stubborn. the city was shit to begin with, don't risk your life over it.

It's more along the lines of the FEMA disaster. It took what 3 days to get water to the superdome or some shit? I mean come on. I don't think he should sue or get anything, but I do believe the action taken by our government was outrageously slow. This was a wake up call for how lame gb's high school cronies are.

worst part is that they actually stopped the truckers who wanted to help too. I saw on the news a guy who got his town to donate water and supplies for the stranded Katrina victims. They piled it up in his semi guess what happened.............fema turned his ass right around. What did FEMA do? give money to people who DIDNT EVEN LIVE THERE money. What did the money get spent on? Girls gone wild and other bullshit like that. Dont believe me? it was on the news when FEMA was getting reamed ion the ass by a judge or something.

Both parties are at fualt. If your gonna use our tax dollars ( yes i pay them) use them to help. Not help some bum beatoff with shit he bought with our money. Face it. You ask any high class person (bush,cheney,clinton, etc) to put there PERSONAL money to help other..........yeah right.

I don't mind the money going to help either, but help is once maybe twice, after that it's enabeling. so next time the hurricane comes and new orleans is underwater, fuck em should learned from the first one.

:concur: just because there's been a town there doesn't mean there should be.

Umm.. No. Like seriously, do you think we don't hear about this bullshit enough, Us Canadians are always solving your problems, bailing you out of wars and giving you money for something. It's foolish of our Government to even bother. Your just going to continue to fuck off.

Haha funny story.. No. But at least whatever I'm smoking isn't whatever bullshit Bush is feeding you. :)

canada, aka america jr (but suckier). I mean come on canada has a strong french heritage, and we all know what pussies the french are.

Oh and what, the great and "powerful" United States of my asshole isn't strongly french.. Oh wait nahh, you've just got a bunch of dirty Mexicans and useless hill billies. Wow. There's a great group of citizens.

Back