U.S. citizens is teh failz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i don't even think you're espeakin engrish. wtf are you on about? go play some hockey, jeebus.

Canada's biggest export is: cold weather... followed by: shitty beer, and hockey

:shrug2:

lets get back to topic guys. shitting on this guy's posts are not helping.

on topic: I dont mind helping others either. I'm sure there were plenty of people in there that really deserved to be helped but the majority of the idiots ruined it for me. i work hard for my money. If i dont have any to give you i wont and I never have enough money. why? because i look out for my family and i first. i'm not gonna give money to some stranger when i know a blood relative could use it also.

* This GIRL can hold her own. And last I checked Canada kicks USA's ass in Hockey EVERY YEAR. ^.^ But yes, back to cars. Ciao Boys.

whoopdeefuckingdo.gif

* This GIRL can hold her own. And last I checked Canada kicks USA's ass in Hockey EVERY YEAR. ^.^ But yes, back to cars. Ciao Boys.
off topic one more time - i'm a girl too and just fyi it doesn't make you speshul here, and it definitely isn't a license to try and force people to see through your bigot bifocals. wanna bash american politics, ok, we'll join in. get into a bit of a canuck/patriot squabble? fine. but i'd personally prefer it if you keep your anti-hispanicism and any other ism you have goin on to yourself.

oh and your hockey boast? the last time a canadian team won the stanley was the '92-93 season.
1992-93 - Montreal Canadiens (a team i happen to like, btw).

Last edited:
as was I...you should be glad.

this canadian chick has gotten a little lee-way...racist remarks are not tolerated on hondaswap...in any thread.

What a fuckin moron. How in the hell does someone think they can sue for 3 quadrillion dollars when their assets couldn't have even been worth 1% of that?

lmao they will NOT win that case

I was actually talking about Team Canada. The NHL isn't hockey anymore, it's money based. As is everything else.

Back