U.S. citizens is teh failz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Umm.. No. Like seriously, do you think we don't hear about this bullshit enough, Us Canadians are always solving your problems, bailing you out of wars and giving you money for something. It's foolish of our Government to even bother. Your just going to continue to fuck off.

Quote of the year right here folks. Canada, the United States' saviour! :rolleyes:

Think of how great Canada would be without the US.

Wait, they wouldn't exist.

i know. i was ignoring that ;)

J*ism for the win!

what are some doing with the money that they have recieved? I mean c'mon. If you house was woth $50,000. what makes you think the gov. owes you alot more?

NO insurance? oops. tough shit. For the ones who have insurance. go raid their offices. Dont blame it on the gov. since they are doing it out of courtesy.

Last edited:
?

it's pretty clear to me, really. don't live next to an active volcano. don't live on a fault line. don't chew electrical wires. don't live below sea level in hurricane alley. and don't expect me to pay for your stupidity if you do these things. the idea of the gov't having to shell out anything in response to a lawsuit claiming government negligence in the case of katrina = my tax money and yours paying for stupidity.

this is a tough world we live in, it isn't all mapped out in someone's blueprints. shit explodes, breaks, boils, sinks. we're lucky to be here. this kind of crap is not preventable by the government. :shrug2:

Fuck yeah! I hate it when you do part time, get work for $7.50 an hour, but because of the 35% tax that goes to stupid shit like this, you oonly get $4.00 per hour.

And if you make let's say, $200,000 before taxes, ITS A LOT WORSE! For some reason a lot of people want to come here from Europe still, but I hate this part about the United States. I would rather pay less taxes and not worry about speeding tickets so much because there would be less cops around, people would be less stupid because they wont feel so damn overprotected by the government, and we would all be happy.

EDIT:But then, those guys who inveted stupid shit like comunism thought so too.:rolleyes:

Out of all sports the NHL is the least money based. Especially since the strike.

Especially since it's barely scraping by in the states.

Don't get me wrong, I love ice hockey... played it for 10+ years.

There's just not enough interest.

Especially since it's barely scraping by in the states.

Don't get me wrong, I love ice hockey... played it for 10+ years.

There's just not enough interest.
Pretty much. I played for 10+ years too.

If your making 7.5 an hour your taxes aren't 35%

You're right, it was an example of what happens whith tax rates. But on that subject, whhere do you find the actual tax rates in United States? Because of school, I havent had a job in over a year now, and my last one was tax exempt.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed /\ I love hockey too, but there IS like, almost no interest in it here. It's always football, baseball, and basketball here, which I all... don't particularly care for.

Last edited:
You're right, it was an example of what happens whith tax rates. But on that subject, whhere do you find the actual tax rates in United States? Because of school, I havent had a job in over a year now, and my last one was tax exempt.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed /\ I love hockey too, but there IS like, almost no interest in it here. It's always football, baseball, and basketball here, which I all... don't particularly care for.

oh oh me too. ice hockey for 12 years! rep'n the fastest sport around!

and before ice hockey, i was playin roller hockey, and actually beating 35mph mopeds on rollerblades!

i have to say, hockey is what started my 'need for speed'.

oh oh me too. ice hockey for 12 years! rep'n the fastest sport around!

and before ice hockey, i was playin roller hockey, and actually beating 35mph mopeds on rollerblades!

i have to say, hockey is what started my 'need for speed'.
I never played ice. The nearest ice rink that had a league was almost an hour away, meanwhile 2 neighboring towns had roller hockey leagues. I have to say, hockey is what started my "need for violence" in the sports I played. Hockey at 7, football at 8 or 9, wrestling at 12, and now rugby. Hockey however is the one I've been most consistent in and definitely my favorite out of them.

Back