Uberdata anyone using it??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey I was wanting to fool around with Uberdata a little , and was wondering if anyone has ever used ot on a GSR and if so does anyone have any boosted B18C maps bin file. please let me know if anyone can help with this thanks

my roomie's turbo GSR runs off it.
I've done D16Z6, turbo LS, turbo B16, turbo GSR cars with it.
you can find a lot of basetunes ppl have made using it or Crome on PGMFI.

Do you have someone that does your uberdata chips??? if so please let me know if you can.

Any more thoughts on Uberdata??? what you think pissedoffsol???

Think for yourself. Do some more research, and make an informed decision. I or pissedoffsol could think that you could turn shit into gold by hitting it with a hondata s200 but that wouldn't make it true.

hint: my sig contains a world of information that will help you if you bother to read.

I have a tuned map for a ls turbo

made 255 whp on 10 psi on sams car (stock ls, t3/t04e)

just waiting on my burner in the mail so i can burn it to my eeprom :)

Things in the works with uberdata-

emulator so you can tune on the fly (almost done)

3 bar support ( already done)

a/c output for boost control :thumbsup:

multiple boost settings by using vtec output on ecu on non vtec engine...

I use and highly recommend uberdata

Originally posted by riddickone@Nov 12 2003, 10:31 AM
Hey I was wanting to fool around with Uberdata a little , and was wondering if anyone has ever used ot on a GSR and if so does anyone have any boosted B18C maps bin file. please let me know if anyone can help with this thanks

Ask around on honda tech for some tuned bin files for a gsr turbo...maybe you will get someone that can send you the file or burn it to a chip for you

Uberdata was written by Blake Warner with information from PGMFI and stuff he figured out. It was originally hosted on PGMFI, but due to political / ideological differences, it is no longer. There is a HUGE ugly thread about it on honda-tech, and there are many boosted bins created with it on PGMFI. The PGMFI Wiki has the UberData FAQ and some other misc info.

But, as a simple answer to your question, there is not a webpage for the guy who made it. He's a good kid tho - if you use it and appreciate it send him some $$$ for his hard work.

Back