uberdata tuner needed somewhat soon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w2rbass

the kit is nearly complete.. i ordered some injectors tonight, now all thats left is charge piping, b.o.v. and oil feed line.. so, any uberdata tuners in CT, preferably around central CT but anywhere would be good, im not really too sure how to tune with uberdata, and id rather have someone else help me out then blow up a new engine.. which i am still looking for

btw, my kit consists of

t3 .42 .48
22.5x6.5x3.5 FMIC
450cc's dsm bluetops
hf mani
2.5-ish downpipe
... soon to have 1g bov and whatever charge piping i can come up with
and all stainless oil and water lines, im yet to get the feed line but itll come soon

the only thing is i need a damn engine first, i went to 3 junkyards today, the only one that had a z6 wanted 600 for a 79,000 mi. engine with no dizzy, tranny, axles or header... WTF, i offered 300, i think thats a pretty generous offer, guess not for this guy tho

but neways, any uberdata tuners in CT would be great for future reference, i plan to have all this shit installed within a month as long as i can find a damn engine, thanks a lot

any hondata or probably aem tuner would be capable of tuning uberdata. only problem would be if maybe they had a chip on their sholder or a grudge against uberdata like some do.

i have to check into hondata tuners some more.. but the only one i have talked to charges a ridiculous amount of money.. im sure hes quite good and i dont wanna skimp on fuel management.. but i mean, im not made of money either

Originally posted by w2rbass@Aug 20 2004, 08:46 PM
the only thing is i need a damn engine first, i went to 3 junkyards today, the only one that had a z6 wanted 600 for a 79,000 mi. engine with no dizzy, tranny, axles or header... WTF, i offered 300, i think thats a pretty generous offer, guess not for this guy tho
[post=379891]Quoted post[/post]​

and where were you 3 months ago?
i sold my z6 block/tranny for $50. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 20 2004, 11:38 PM
and where were you 3 months ago?
i sold my z6 block/tranny for $50. lol
[post=379959]Quoted post[/post]​

guess i must have missed that.. ive been lookin for at least 5 months, damn, sucks for me.. i just finally got all my money together so i started buildin up the turbo kit, so now i need an engine cuz i wanna put this crap on. i honestly cannot find an engine for a decent price anywhere.. i guess im prolly just gonna have to suck it up and pay shipping from cali for a jdm d15 vtec.. ill see if i can stop by saturday, if not, ill def. be in contact with you and/or PhIz when i start to install it all... IM me on reehblah if you want, im on all the time

I'll add a vouch for Phizzy. He's a smart cat and knows what he's doing on the tuning side of things. He'll do a good job.

Back