Uberdata with stock maps ? p28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecjdm

Hey guys,

I know it might sound a basic question .. but i`m still abit basic on this stuff :)

Anyway .. i wanna do some datalogging with uberdata on my stock p28.
`For now` i don`t wanna change the maps etc ... just wanna keep it stock but since datalogging won`t work unless the ecu is chipped i said ... well maybe i could burn a stock map ?

Does uberdata have a stock map for a p28 usdm ecu ?
And anyone out there has a jdm d15b sohc vtec map ?

Thanks

ok ..

what do you mean ? uberdata doesn`t support datalogging anymore ?

Seems it does on version 1.66

Yes it does support datalogging. The JDM SOHC is a P08 .bin. To run this on a P28, you have to disable injector test circuit, electrical load detector, and 02 sensor heat circuit. If you want those maps on a P28 w/datalogging, just import the P08 maps onto the P28 .bin.

Ahaa .. cause i was gonna burn a p28 stock map onto the chip ... .. but hold on .. u mean u cannot quite run a d15b vtec on a p28 ecu ?

btw .. i can`t find the p08 bin file in uberdata ..
What the diff between the p08 and p28 ?? .. both vtec right or ?

1. Use the latest unofficical release (1.70) version if you want reliable datalogging.
2. If you want to import the P08 stuff into P72, download a P08 bin from the PGMFI Wiki. I'd highly recommend you try the "237" code. http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Librar...DefinitionCodes
3. Do an "import P30" from Uberdata. Although it is a SOHC, the 237 is essentially 203 P30 code.

Uberjuber doesn't support P28, P30, P08 natively - P72 only. That's why you have to import. Be sure to disable anything you need to go get the code to run (knock, injector test, PA, etc. as applicable)

Originally posted by radnulb@Oct 18 2004, 01:33 PM
1. Use the latest unofficical release (1.70) version if you want reliable datalogging.
2. If you want to import the P08 stuff into P72, download a P08 bin from the PGMFI Wiki. I'd highly recommend you try the "237" code. http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Librar...DefinitionCodes
3. Do an "import P30" from Uberdata. Although it is a SOHC, the 237 is essentially 203 P30 code.

Uberjuber doesn't support P28, P30, P08 natively - P72 only. That's why you have to import. Be sure to disable anything you need to go get the code to run (knock, injector test, PA, etc. as applicable)
[post=404208]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the clarification Blundar! :worthy:

I see .. but u mean the 237 code is more reliable than the others ? tired and tested on d15b vtec sohc ?

Uberdata does have p28 and p30 bins so i guess it does support them .. right ?

btw ,, is it ok to connect a stock p28 ecu to a d15b sohc vtec ? i guess so .. hope i`m right

you're fine to use a P28 with a D15B.
All honda code is somewhat "reliable" otherwise they'd have massive recalls on their ECUs.
If you want datalogging an tuning capabilities, you kinda have to restrict yourself to what the editors support well.

Ok i understand now .. thanks for the clarification guys.

I`m soon gonna chip my p28 and add usb connectivity .. however have some probs on the nokia cable that i`m gonna use for this.

Many say its a pain to mod to the ecu .. hmmmmm

Back