uberdata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting to see how much it would cost me to run this "free" system in my car.

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+May 4 2004, 12:38 AM-->
@May 3 2004, 10:24 PM
uberdata is for the guy who wants to tune their car and save money.

hondata is for the guy who is too scared or doesn't know how to tune... and doesn't live close enough to pay me to tune their uberdata.

ok. look ya cheap bastard, if you had the F'n $$ and worked a real job i personally gaurantee you wouldnt spend your time with uberdata. unless you still lived with your parents and had NO life..

Uberdata is good, i think we can all agree on that. i like it, you like it, we all like it. people that dont have the time and/or patience to get involved just would rather deal with hondata. plain and simple.

i dont think a person here thinks uberdata sucks. period.

hondata=3 hours give or take a couple to have tuned

uberdata=alot more than that..

i hope this thread is resolved soon...

i enjoy working on my car as i'm sure most people on this forum do. so why should i waste my money on a system that is IMO no better??? just to let somone else tune it?

if you have the money and don't have the time/patience to learn how to use a tuning system, or know anyone that will tune uberdata... then i agree. just go out and buy hondata and let someone else tune it. may as well just buy a turbo kit and let someone install that too.

my main point is that when properly tuned, uberdata is just as reliable as hondata.

and how did you know i have no life? you must be a visionary or some shit.

too the other guy... here is a rundown of how much you need to spend on uberdata.

i chiped my ecu myself for $15 in parts... this could run up to $75 if you let someone else do it (need to be done with hondata too though). uberdata was free. i bought a WB for 250 so i could tune it. your probably gonna pay that to have someone tune your hondata anyway. or if you are lucky enough to live by someone that tunes uberdata... then you don't need to buy a wideband. end.

Guys guys guys... calm down.

ndogg- for you to make sweeping statements that Hondata is for people who are scared or unknowledgeable is really elitists and pig headed. Think about it. It's your opinion, but think about it. There are a lot of people out there who really know what they're doing, know exactly how to tune, and still choose to run Hondata.

Just because you're an Uberdata worshipper doesn't mean that you have to bash everyone who runs Hondata.

Any more threads with pointless arguing like this between Hondata and Uberdata will be immediately locked, and the flamers will have their warning levels immediately raised a few points. I've had enough of the bickering. Civilized discussion is one thing- flame wars are another.

ndogg, I think we need to smoke a couple Js, go fuck our girlfriends a few times, drink a case of cheap beer and watch some sports on TV to assert our manliness and the fact we have a life before we come back and argue this any more.

:):):):)

Jesus, enough of your fucking sarcasm. Original poster can thank your arrogance for closing a thread that could have helped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back