1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uberdata

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by GSRCRXsi, May 20, 2005.

1. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

im thinking about uberdata. but im confused on exactly everything i need. i want data logging so i can tune it, and see whats going on.

list of things i know (or think) i need:

uberdata software
    laptop - what are the min. requirements for uberdata? im really only gona use the laptop for tuning
    chips.................. --
    rom burner............|-- where do i get these?
    datalogging box?--

about the datalogging box. i know with hondata they give you one, but what about with uberdata? do i build my own or something?

also my ecu is a chipped/socketed p28 obd1. will any other modifications be necessary to the ecu? like for datalogging?

any info is appreciated, im trying to learn everything i can about all this stuff. anything im missing or need to know please add. i tried going to pgmfi.org, but it wont let me register for some reason. it says ive already registered, but when i try to get my password sent, it gives me an error saying it cant connect or some shit.

2. racintweek

racintweek Senior Member

check out the Engine Managment FAQ over on HMT.com
    then check out xenocron.com for a complete Uber kit

chris is a good guy with more than fair prices

edit: if/when we meet up tomorrow i can show what all i've got in my TE setup
    IMO its easier to understand when someones talking instead of typing

3. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

cool, yea im calling you now...

4. spydy43

spydy43 Senior Member

I got the flash n burn from moates it works great and I think they sell a box for data logging too I dont know if you need that cause I think you can use a USB cell phene cable and a laptop.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted