Uberman Sleeping...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here you go boys... Click Here!! I plan on trying it, college just seems to be sucking up to much time. I'll keep updating and let you guys know whats going on. Just wanted to share with you guys, maybe you'd want to try it as well. Any else here go to college? if so what college? and major are you taking?, if not did you go to college? if so where?, what did you major in? if not how come?

College: NVCC [Northern Virginia Community College]
Major: Business

And I plan to minor in maybe... an IT course? any suggestions?

oh this is my first year btw, going to knock out the first 2 years at NVCC and if I'm up for it maybe transfer to Mason...

I know some people that go to NOVA. I currently go to Germanna (Fredericksbrug, VA) and am transfering to Virginia Tech very shortly.

I'm at Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport, PA getting my B.S. in Automotive Technology Management. Before that I went to Madison Area Technical College in Wisconsin and got a associates degree in Collision repair.

Junior at Eastern Washington University

Visual Communication Design --Major
Multimedia Programming --Minor

Well I briefly read through the link and I really have no faith in that method, but, I sure wouldn't mind hearing how it works out for you, but put myself on a routine like that--hell no. But I can DEFINITLY identify with your feelings about a lack of time.

As for myself:

Junior at UCLA

Major: Business Economics

Minor: Accounting

Frosh at Western Washington University.

Major-Construction Management, I plan on transferring to University of Washington in a bit though.

junior at Temple University in philly

major - Risk Management & Insurance

i started my first year at Montgomery County Community College (Montco for those around here) best decision i made, prolly should have stayed another year. Being able to pay tuition straight out of pocket is nice, loans suck

Before I clicked the link, I knew what it was going to be.

Einstein and Franklin also used a schedule such as this one to benefit from REM sleep. I've heard that many of the world's great geniuses used this philosophy to sleep, because they were so hyperactive and understimulated that they would constantly be working and thinking throughout the day, basically they had no time to sleep. I can't really back that statement up with any resources, although I haven't tried to look, but thats the hearsay that has been handed down to me.

I remember when Kramer tried this on Seinfeld. Good episode. :mrgreen:

edit: If I remember correctly, he fell alseep on some bitch while trying to get it on, and she thought she killed him by smothering him. :laugh:

Back