Ufc 100

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
brock lesnar vs. frank mir
georges st. pierre vs. thiago alves
dan henderson vs. michael bisping <dont rlly care for this one

but i absolutely hate lesnar..always have..mir is awesome,great fighter..i hope he beats lesnars ass.and i havent rlly heard about thiago but i know st. pierre is killer..

overall im excited for mir to knock lesnar right the hell out:D

UFC 100 looks like it has a very well rounded card. I hope I get a chance to catch it. Im gonna be traveling on Saturday and such, hopefully one of my buddies in Spokane is gonna get it.

Lesnar will hit Mir so hard he'll put him into low orbit.

I think GSP faces a real threat here, should be a good fight

I HATE Bisbing, I hope Hendo knocks him out cold and pees on him

lesnar is going to destroy mir. if mir is able to walk out of the octagon after that fight, i will really be surprised.

if gsp wins, he will need to jump up a weight class a la anderson silva. if gsp wins and can win going up, he could secure himself as the greatest UFC fighter of all time.

hen/bis, meh. nothing special.

a friend of mine is ordering it.. so i'll be there watching it.. should be some good fights

Lesnar has much more power yet don't count Mir out of submitting him again. Lesnar still has a lot to learn on the ground. GSP will win and so wont Bisbing.

Bisbing is fighting Henderson and gsp is fighting alves what is not making sense?

Lesnar has much more power yet don't count Mir out of submitting him again. Lesnar still has a lot to learn on the ground. GSP will win and so WILL Bisbing.

132630PulpFiction-EnglishMotherfucker.gif

I apologize. I was on the phone with the wife while typing. Yes I was trying to say Bisbing will win his fight and GSP will win his too.

Bisping and St. Pierre are going to need facial reconstruction surgery after Saturday. Lesnar will probably win, but I won't count Mir out.

I got $150 bucks riding on Mir suprising everyone with a knockout, Alves showing GSP that his greasing ass isn't as good as he or his fans think he is, and Bisping being too quick for Hendo and picking him apart from the outside to ride out a decision...

I got $150 bucks riding on Mir suprising everyone with a knockout

then you don't have $150

The only other person to beat Couture in recent history is Lidell. If you de-thrown Randy you're in for a LONG reign. Brock has massive capital from his wrestling days, he can simply afford camps other people can't. He was a better wrestler then 90% of the MMA world at his debut, he proved he has better hands than Mir, Herring and Couture in his 2nd-4th fights. Saturday you will see Brock begin to fill in the last column. He was green a couple years ago, but his learning curve has been scary fast. He obviously won't submit Mir, but he'll have enough to keep Mir at bay defensivly long enough to transition away from danger. One shot, and Mir falls like a stack of bricks.

^^ You're probably right about Lesnar....
I used to be in a points pool (like fantasy UFC) and I won the 4 event series based on The UFC Event when Lesnar and Silvia both got submitted. I know Mir is a smart man and he can surprise us all with a good stand up stategy too. Lesnar will win if Mir isn't in the best shape of his life....b/c he will gas out and Lesnar will do (what I hate to watch the MOST) Take Down...ground and pound...ref lets them up....take down, ground and pound in a vicous boring cycle for a victory.

Lesnar will win. He's too big and powerful. Combined with world class wrestling, he will be very hard to beat, by anyone. Also Alves is the real deal. He should win, but if he doesn't, he's young and will be back and at the top of his game for many years to come.

Back