Ufc 100

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouTube - Bisping's Island

11r4pco.jpg

^ lol that's pretty funny. IMO he hasn't had all easy fights though. I wouldn't call Rashad, Hamil, and Leben easy exactly. I do agree he lost to Hamil though lol.

It was nuts seeing him get knocked out like that. Gave me chills.

Lol why do you get so defensive when it comes to Lesnar?

Silver feels personally vindicated by Mirs loss.

Jk man ill give it to you that lesnar did look much more composed.

Btw that henderson knockout was so sick. He threw my favorite punch (overhand right). Slight drop of the head, focus on the neck, let er fly.

what i love here is the look on Mario Yamasaki's face... its priceless
he wasn't ready for this to be over AT ALL...
he's just kinda standing there watching them trade shots
then Henderson puts Bisping down
Yamasaki kinda has a "ooh" look on his face
then Henderson lines up for the final blow
Yamasaki's face goes from "ooh" to "OH SHIT!!" as he starts running over

:lmao:

Lesnar is an A-hole idiot. Guys get upset...talk some smack (its normal) but even Tito and Shamrock hugged it out. Lesnar just kept acting like an A-hole after the fight. He lost my respect and lots of others. This is not WWE....he isn't trying to sell a soap opera for men. He's not a character....he's a fighter that represents something many think is barbaric and for him to solidify that he's a douche makes the sport look worse.

you respected lesnar?

that was your first mistake. every show needs a villain. EVERY SHOW NEEDS A VILLAIN.

Dana Whites eyes turned to dollar signs when all that happened. Never before has the UFC has a "bad guy". UFC had a lot of publicity, but Lesnar's actions made for front page news. If UFC was a stock, i would have went all in after seeing that.

Thats all we need is Zuffa turning this into a effing show with a stupid Villain. The UFC DOESN'T need a Villain....its already hard core enough with brutal knock outs like Hendo did. Lesnar is a stupid idiot. He makes the sport look bad (even though Zuffa will make more money and give Dana a scrap or two)

Every piece of entertainment needs a villain.....

Superman has Lex Luther
Baseball has the Yankees
Football has the Patriots/Cowboys
Internet has Microsoft

There always needs to be a giant to hate. A Goliath for the thousands of Davids out there.

Hmm.

MMA has gotten big w/out "villains". Fighting is a gentlemen's sport. The most polite & respectful people I have ever met were fighters.

Hmm.

MMA has gotten big w/out "villains". Fighting is a gentlemen's sport. The most polite & respectful people I have ever met were fighters.

you are right. i'm not saying they need villains to make more money. i'm simply stating that with every large entity, it is inevitable. plus it is profitable. i'm not condoning it, i'm just recognizing it.

I think you're all forgetting that it was Mir talking all the shit and being a douche prefight. Lesnar took it all in stride and let his fists do the talking. Understandably emotions got the best of him and he said some hilarious stuff. Your mad at hearing "maybe ill get on top of my wife tonight, I don't know." I laughed my ass off. The Mir fans where booing him anyway and Brock said it best. He's not there to make friends he's there to prove he's legit and do what he loves to do. Hate him or love him he has the belt. Watch his training videos and tell me he's an idiot again.

I think you're all forgetting that it was Mir talking all the shit and being a douche prefight. Lesnar took it all in stride and let his fists do the talking.
You're joking right? I guess you didn't watch any of the pre-fight shows. Lensar actually said he respects no one he has fought. He got so heated in one interview he knocked a door off the hinges in his own house.

Generally speaking, talking a little shit is part of any prefight interview, but remember when Tito flipped off Shammrock after a match? While he got out of hand momentarily, he apologized soon after. Talk before, let it go after. Lesnar is a great fighter. And a douche bag. Let it go. Respect the people who have stepped in the ring with you.

yeah, he said he was going to drink coors light because bud light wouldn't pay him.

Then he appeared at the post fight press conference with a bud light in his hand and apologized for his douchebaggery and sponsor taunting

Lesnar proved that the UFC is officially the new WWE. The outcome of the fight was predetermined, Mir didn't take a dive, but he obviously allowed himself to be beaten, the "drama" after the fight was pure fake wrestling bullshit. Lesnar creates controversy that promotes the WWE, er I mean UFC, so the idiot media outlets scoop it up and spoon feed it down your willing throats and you love the taste of their bullshit. They were even clever enough to include the sponsor in the drama, so not only would their name get repeated over and over, but all the viral media would pick it up and run with it. It was genious marketing and it worked. The fact that dudes are hitting each other doesn't preclude it from being a homoerotic soap opera.

Lesnar proved that the UFC is officially the new WWE. The outcome of the fight was predetermined, Mir didn't take a dive, but he obviously allowed himself to be beaten, the "drama" after the fight was pure fake wrestling bullshit. Lesnar creates controversy that promotes the WWE, er I mean UFC, so the idiot media outlets scoop it up and spoon feed it down your willing throats and you love the taste of their bullshit. They were even clever enough to include the sponsor in the drama, so not only would their name get repeated over and over, but all the viral media would pick it up and run with it. It was genious marketing and it worked. The fact that dudes are hitting each other doesn't preclude it from being a homoerotic soap opera.
Did your tinfoil hat fall off again?

Back